News Barba Goes Nuclear On Reporter.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Clearly I'm not the only one who thinks the Ben Barba story might have one really terrible end someday soon..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Devils Advocate here. Sure he was a cockfart with things recently that cost him his career, but they (the media) need to leave the bloke alone.

Bordering on harassment.

He started a trucking job - they exposed him there and he moved on.
He started a metal working job - they rocked up to his work and he moved on.
He's working for a garage door company now - they rock up and harass him.

Theres reporting, and there is being a nuisance. He's not a Rugby League player so leave him alone.

Completely understand the frustration Ben must be feeling, and must be on hard times to be living in his folks Housing Commission home.

As he said, he's fucked up, he knows he's finished, he doesn't need people rubbing in his face every 5 minutes.

Reaction score
I would've actually like to know what it is that set him off. He was screaming at the guy saying "I LOST EVERYTHING" so I'm wondering what the reporter was asking him.
he says something like, you've been following me around for 2 days, no wonder he snapped

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
*K E slaps lion repeatedly in the face*

OMG! LOOK! Look what the lion did to me. They are terrible animals.

Fuck Barba and fuck the media.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Zero sympathy for the coward prick. He is happy to intimidate and bash his missus but screams like a cat when someone confronts him with a few questions.
Human toilet, couldn't care less about the bloke. He needs a bit of time behind bars to re-evaluate IMO.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
who knew that someone with an obvious anger issue, doesn't enjoy shoving a camera and microphone in his face during his lowest point
He's probably pissed because someone stole his coke, or maybe the so called journo was dangling it above his midget head like a carrot and he couldn't reach

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Devils Advocate here. Sure he was a cockfart with things recently that cost him his career, but they (the media) need to leave the bloke alone.

Bordering on harassment.

He started a trucking job - they exposed him there and he moved on.
He started a metal working job - they rocked up to his work and he moved on.
He's working for a garage door company now - they rock up and harass him.

Theres reporting, and there is being a nuisance. He's not a Rugby League player so leave him alone.

Completely understand the frustration Ben must be feeling, and must be on hard times to be living in his folks Housing Commission home.

As he said, he's fucked up, he knows he's finished, he doesn't need people rubbing in his face every 5 minutes.

Mate bordering on bullying. Typical bully boy behaviour. Just what was the reporter trying to achieve anyway? Shame that Barba can't take out an APVO against these pricks.

He will be reminded every day of his life that he has stuffed up and as much as people say he deserves everything he gets it is just plain wrong that the media can continue on the way they have. They are a law unto themselves and they are waiting like hawks to be able to report the next big stuff up in his life. For once can't they think about the innocent ones in all of this; the missus and kids. What sort of a chance do they have in all of this when the media keeps pushing their sordid agenda day in day out.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barba is a **** for abusing his wife. This journo is just as much a **** for probbing a person with mental illness...
Two ***** don’t make a right.......unless your the Penny Panthers.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would've actually like to know what it is that set him off. He was screaming at the guy saying "I LOST EVERYTHING" so I'm wondering what the reporter was asking him.
Trash reporters aim to insight a reaction. No one comes out looking good trying to deal with these clowns

Last edited:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think Barba is an absolute **** for attacking his wife. But the media are also absolute ***** for hounding him. And it surprises me that I have any skerrick of sympathy for him. The bloke fucked up royally and prematurely ended a career that many people would sacrifice a nut to replicate. And in all likelihood will cop more when the court proceedings are done with. And his legal punishment should be the end of it.

But in true media style they're not going to miss the chance to get more dollars out of the situation. If that means they chase him till he breaks and hurts himself the scum harrassing him or his family the media aren't going to lose sleep.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
If he didnt carry on with crap like flogging his missus repeatedly he wouldn't be in this situation to begin with. The whole sorry situation is his doing.
The old lags in prison would enjoy throwing plenty of things that rhyme with rocks at his face, that would be karma for the gutless little gimp.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looks like he has landed a job with B&D roller doors
Nice advert for them

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow that is a psycho video. The guy is a lunatic and I am so glad he is gone from the game.

TBH I don't think the journo did anything wrong, he is handing himself into police soon so obviously it is something worth reporting on and asking him questions over. Barba did not have to go off like that, it is clear he has little control over his temper. I have absolutely no sympathy for him, everything is his own doing.

I am not sure what to think of Ainslie, she might just love the cash Barba has (or had), or she might just legitimately be too afraid to leave. If it is the latter I feel sorry for her, but either way I really think she has a duty to her 3 daughters to not let them be around someone so violent.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I am not sure what to think of Ainslie, she might just love the cash Barba has (or had), or she might just legitimately be too afraid to leave. If it is the latter I feel sorry for her, but either way I really think she has a duty to her 3 daughters to not let them be around someone so violent.
Him and Ainslie were high school sweethearts. So it could be the money, or shes scared of him, but it may also been they've been together a long time as well.

We only get a small glimpse of their life (when he screws up), so its entirely possible he only has one major blow up every few years.