Tipped to run last

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who are we still for at other clubs? We need to make room for Collins
Why? We are thin in the backs and have a crap hooker. Why would we want more forwards.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Zerotackle used to be an amazing site that has slowly gone to shit over the last probably 12 months.
I don't know what's going on with that whole system of having to go through a bunch of click throughs just to read their shitty articles either

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why? We are thin in the backs and have a crap hooker. Why would we want more forwards.
Because Dave has a boner for him.

It must be the mullet, or the south supporter dental work

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Though it was only a trial, in the first half against Canberra with the top squad on we pretty much dominated all over the field, the knuckleheads only see the score at the end.
They are very lazy, probably didn't watch the game and using stats to predict. Plus if they get it wrong they're not accountable. In other words they're shit talkers

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Self Fulfilling Prophecy!
If you believe your shit - then you are shit! If you believe you can do it and put your mind to it - it will happen.
As a fan, i will always believe that the team can go well. And i will attend all home games in support of my team. Rain or shine, win or lose.
Top 8! .... will it be easy? Fk no! Will it be a given? No way. Will it be handed to us on a platter? Hell no.
But if we don't stand behind our team, and support them through the good and bad - then their season is already over.

Kurt Fearnley (Australian Paralympian) was always told by those around him that he could do anything from a young age.

He crawled the 96 km Kokoda trail in 10 days in 2009. Hands over knees. Mud, rain and humidity.

So i say Fk the tipsters! There about as much of an expert as the rest of us on this forum.

Go the Dogs!
Well said Canis, go the dogs

HaceDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We won the ISP last year and won 4 of the last 6 games in first grade. We won't be getting the wooden spoon.

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
I've put us down as finishing 9th which will give us a great opportunity to bitch and moan the whole off season on woulda/shoulda/coulda to our hearts content :-) I really believe we'll surprise a few teams this year.

Wholetthedogsout

Waterboy
Reaction score
Premiership ring baby. That's what we have to aim for. Motivation is the first step, discipline gets you up the stairs.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's an article on the daily telegraph by Anthony Griffin tipping us to make the 8 I think.... Paywall so couldn't see.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
There is no way this team on paper will a finish last..fuck off outta here with this agenda driven drivel.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m not confident. Its imperative pay gets the team selection right and we come out the gates with the same intensity and confidence as we did against the broncos and saints late last year.

2/3 otherwise we’ll be in trouble imo

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The closer round 1 creeps, the further up the table I see us being..!!

Tipped to run LAST? What a bloody joke lol, I mean we may be underdogs (just the way we like it) but this ain’t a thing.. we will surprise a lot of people/other clubs..

We can and will have the last laugh This year, one way or another.

DOGGIES 2019 and BEYOND!!!

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I cant see us coming last unless we have a year from hell with injuries.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like the fact that they have picked us to come last as it takes pressure of us and puts us under the radar. No one expects us to do anything this season (apart from us fans) so its going to be even sweeter when we do prove them wrong throughout the year.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nek minute foran is down and he cant get up.lol. lets prey not. Im liking the movement in foz hes looking ok. We play finals if foz plays 20 games. Thats my tip. Prince will go great with foz out there.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Lol to the idiots on here that side we can make the 8

silva

Utility
Reaction score
They may as well suspend betting on the spoon cos the dogs are specials