Lachie Lewis NRL Ad/Interview

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He seems like a very happy go lucky, and very confident guy.

Volume goes missing :(
Volume is muted by default. If you mouse over it or tap it the sound icon should show.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't expect miracles and brilliance in every game, but if Pay can keep his head on straight he will do well consistently and hopefully always be a one-club man.
He's the type of player that will rely on the Forwards going forward.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gotta love the prince !! Very confident young man.. he will do us proud for as long as he wears the blue an white (and lets hope it’s for a VERY long time)

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gotta love the prince !! Very confident young man.. he will do us proud for as long as he wears the blue an white (and lets hope it’s for a VERY long time)
Hope so he is a gem right now

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he will do us proud for as long as he wears the blue an white (and lets hope it’s for a VERY long time)
The fact that both Lachie and his missus are Queenslanders leads me to strongly suspect that they'll be heading back there at some stage - let's hope that it's not anytime soon.

If he continues to develop at this rate, poachers from north of the border will be circling.

We need to somehow lock him in long term.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Love his passion and enthusiasm.... he exudes confidence and that confidence will become infectious to those team mates around him.

The fact that both Lachie and his missus are Queenslanders leads me to strongly suspect that they'll be heading back there at some stage - let's hope that it's not anytime soon.

If he continues to develop at this rate, poachers from north of the border will be circling.

Lachy love the club and will be here as long as the club let him be.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

If we pay him well hell stay ,smith/slater /cronk were in Melbourne all their careers pretty much

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Was watching a video the other day where Michael O’Connor and Wally Lewis were on the panel, and O’Connor said aside from Wally’s skills he was also the most competitive player he played against. Lachlan definitely shares that competitive gene.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant get enough of this kid. If the nrl were smart they would use him a lot more to improve the nrls image. Prince of Belmore.
I think he’s the future of this game. Clearly the smartest young bloke to wear an NRL Jersey that I’ve ever seen.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

If he has a strong first half of the season he will be resigned longer term by round 12

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think he’s the future of this game. Clearly the smartest young bloke to wear an NRL Jersey that I’ve ever seen.
For sure the dogs should take advantage and use The Prince to advertise there games and so should the NRL clean up there mess. The guy has got a dont give up attitude lol opposite to moses. But your right he is the smartest kid for sure.
Such a pleasure to hear him talk as well

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For sure the dogs should take advantage and use The Prince to advertise there games and so should the NRL clean up there mess. The guy has got a dont give up attitude lol opposite to moses. But your right he is the smartest kid for sure.
Such a pleasure to hear him talk as well
He will be captain in a few years when Jacko retires

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Couldn’t be more impressed by this kid. Just an absolute class act. We couldn’t be luckier to have him representing our club. As others have said he should be the face and voice of the NRL. He almost makes me want to move to Lakemba.