Adam Elliot & Kerrod Holland visit

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just like to publicly thank Adam & Kerrod for dropping by the Prince of Wales Hospital today to visit my son who was recently diagnosed with leukemia.
The boys could not have been more of a pleasure to be around, even bought some Oportos for my son.
The boys are very confident of a big year and they are looking forward to surprising a few of the doubters.
Can’t thank Adam & Kerrod enough and a big thanks to Deanno who organised the visit for us...Dubbo lad through & through.
View attachment 9316
Thx for sharing this mate.
Best wishes to your son

Reactions: DT

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fantastic that you made everyone aware of what these players did out of their free time,hope somebody sent this to Buzz Rothfield twitter and would be interested to see if the old drunk put it on his site.All the best for the future for your family and keep on smiling.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just like to publicly thank Adam & Kerrod for dropping by the Prince of Wales Hospital today to visit my son who was recently diagnosed with leukemia.
The boys could not have been more of a pleasure to be around, even bought some Oportos for my son.
The boys are very confident of a big year and they are looking forward to surprising a few of the doubters.
Can’t thank Adam & Kerrod enough and a big thanks to Deanno who organised the visit for us...Dubbo lad through & through.
View attachment 9316
Prayers for your boy, I’m sure he will make a full recovery man!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good country boys... these two are both set for big seasons

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
and thoughts are with you, your family and your son brother!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
All the very best to your son and family. Sending positive Bulldog spirit to you and yours.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Really sorry to hear about your boy DT, I'm not alone when I say the entire kennel community is hoping he gets better asap.
It's great to see the boys take time out of their schedule for important stuff like this.

End of the day league is only a game, players inspiring kids in need is what's important.

If only others followed suit

Last edited:

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All the best for your family

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Wishing your son a speedy recovery...

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best wishes from the kennel and the doggies fans mate for you and your little lad

Dogs2004

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wow well done bulldogs , sorry to hear mate wish your son a speedy recovery

Bulldogjem

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
View attachment 9316
I don't know we're to begin . This just gave me chills. My son was diagnosed with leukaemia high risk ALL last year February 2018. He is 8 years old . The bulldogs were amazing . Will Hopoate and RFM came to visit us at westmead hospital. They were amazing . You and your family will get through this . If you need to reach out to someone I'm a message away. These bulldogs kids are fighters.

poochy

New Pup
Reaction score
View attachment 9316
Cant beat country people mate! Hope your young bloke is doing well, best of luck from bourke.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
View attachment 9316
Thank you for sharing this with us and I hope that all goes well for your son. Any time you need an ear to bend you can PM me although I can assure you that everyone here has you and your sons back on this one. We are family and we always rally to help our own.

THIS is something that the media needs to run with ( although you are probably not seeking that type of public disclosure) because it definitely shows the more positive side of the players instead of the sensationalistic crap that is normally driving their headlines. THIS is what Todd needs to see as well before he goes off half cocked with his ridiculous comments and actions which are done simply to ' enhance' his position as CEO. Must be seen to be doing the correct thing now......but how often do we see him giving us a comment about the good things?

Talk is cheap but I heartily agree with you about the head space the boys are in as they really believe that they have a point to prove. They hurt just as much as us last year.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 9316
Thanks for sharing.. I sure hope your boy gets better mate.. I really do..

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know we're to begin . This just gave me chills. My son was diagnosed with leukaemia high risk ALL last year February 2018. He is 8 years old . The bulldogs were amazing . Will Hopoate and RFM came to visit us at westmead hospital. They were amazing . You and your family will get through this . If you need to reach out to someone I'm a message away. These bulldogs kids are fighters.
Thanks so much.
How is your boy now?
I hope he is on the mend.
Thanks for the offer to reach out, I will drop you a DM this week for sure.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hope your young bloke is fighting fit and rid off that terrible thing.

This is what I love about this place, and about being a Bulldogs supporter... we all band together in times of need like one big family :grinning:

Bulldogjem

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yes doing ok . He was diagnosed last February. Has been in remission since last June. He had a bone marrow transplant in September. Unfortunately found out the transplant failed but he is still cancer free. Will be going for a 2nd transplant in a few months time. This whole journey will be like a roller coaster . The side effects from chemo is horrible. Just remember he needs to get really sick to get back up . Stay positive around him .