Reaction score
In all honesty I’ve never really heard of him,
But once again trust Pays judgement
Would have preferred
Ronnie miller
Mario Milano
Brutt Barnard
Some fair dinkum wrestling experts
Too bad he's no longer with us, Killer Karl Kowalski, bring back the claw.

Go Dogs

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Concerned about this for two reasons:
1. Many a point was leaked by the Raiders up the Rapana/BJL side last season.
2. More wrestle in the ruck means just another excuse for us to get pumped with penalties.

But if he can get our 1 on 1 defence solid, I'm all for it.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too bad he's no longer with us, Killer Karl Kowalski, bring back the claw.

Go Dogs
I used to luv the claw,deadly stuff and very effective
We used to hang out every weekend Turbo for that shit to come on
12:00 noon sharp
My dad used to crack it big time,then my mum would get the shits
All over nothing but the it was fun
George the animal steel !

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I used to luv the claw,deadly stuff and very effective
We used to hang out every weekend Turbo for that shit to come on
12:00 noon sharp
My dad used to crack it big time,then my mum would get the shits
All over nothing but the it was fun
George the animal steel !
Oh yeah.......

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yeah.......

Oh my god that was so funny,I haven’t seen that for so many years
It bought a tear to my eye lol
Some of our soft players wouldn’t last 2 secs in that ring
Now that’s what I call bringing on the madness

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
1. Wrestle is different from a defensive coach you guys know that right?

Wrestle coach is all about winning the contest at the ruck leaking tries out wide isn’t on the wrestling coach

2. We should have money next year to throw it all at Cotric turn him into a centre

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oh my god that was so funny,I haven’t seen that for so many years
It bought a tear to my eye lol
Some of our soft players wouldn’t last 2 secs in that ring
Now that’s what I call bringing on the madness

I used to love watching the wrestling. It was the only time that we were allowed to sit in front of the tele and watch a program whilst having a meal. Midday on the dot you would hear that theme song and then Jack Little introducing the wrestlers..so many names Spiros Arion, Mario Milano, Tex Mackenzie, Big chief Little wolf, Con Dandos, Bulldog Brower, Killer Karl Kowalski, Dominic Denucci,Larry O'dea.........wow and that is only the tip of the iceberg

AND blow me down there is even a facebook page!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/wcwaustralia64to78/

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well maybe now we can slow everyone else’s ruck speed to our embarrassing level.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
1. Wrestle is different from a defensive coach you guys know that right?

Wrestle coach is all about winning the contest at the ruck leaking tries out wide isn’t on the wrestling coach

2. We should have money next year to throw it all at Cotric turn him into a centre
should already be centre ricky is mental.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure how effective he is going to be so close to round 1. Would’ve been nice it it happened in December

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is this wrestler guy close with Cotric? I’m just wondering where the connection between the MMA guy and Cotric is. Or are we just being hopeful?
He and Cotric are cousins. Cotric also sees him as his mentor. They are apparently very close and always in contact with each other.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wouldn’t it have been better to have brought him over in November. So he actually gets the boys prepared for a defensive technique for the year ahead?

Can he actually do anything in a few days with an away trip coming up round 1?

Hopefully he is a valuable asset to the team. And to get clubman of the year I think shows he is more then a wrestling coach. Maybe another mentor or another boy (somewhat like dymock was with the playing group).

Only thing I don’t like is pay seems to only want to sign u20s nsw players he worked with or now ex staff members from the raiders.

Just wish we’d get the best available instead of people he’s known in the past. I guess it works for dynamic but if we want to be the best in the Comp I want the best of the best. Not jobs for mates.

But in saying that fingers crossed this dude does improve the team. I am optimistic of the way the club is headed even though it might not be evident in my posts :p

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Concerned about this for two reasons:
1. Many a point was leaked by the Raiders up the Rapana/BJL side last season.
2. More wrestle in the ruck means just another excuse for us to get pumped with penalties.

But if he can get our 1 on 1 defence solid, I'm all for it.
BJ doesn't strike me as being much of a listener.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Wouldn’t it have been better to have brought him over in November. So he actually gets the boys prepared for a defensive technique for the year ahead?
Hopefully he is a valuable asset to the team. And to get clubman of the year I think shows he is more then a wrestling coach. Maybe another mentor or another boy (somewhat like dymock was with the playing group).
Only thing I don’t like is pay seems to only want to sign u20s nsw players he worked with or now ex staff members from the raiders.
Just wish we’d get the best available instead of people he’s known in the past. I guess it works for dynamic but if we want to be the best in the Comp I want the best of the best. Not jobs for mates.
But in saying that fingers crossed this dude does improve the team. I am optimistic of the way the club is headed even though it might not be evident in my posts :p
Aren't U20NSW players not a good place to start when looking for talent to develop?

Go Dogs

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Id say he is just late getting here bud cause he was already employed for the off season at another club, and if hes
any sought of a good bloke he had a job to finish. At least with pay knowing him we know what where getting, im sure his qualities of a good human and how players react, listen and like the bloke were his biggest factors to bring him here. We need him. This bloke is here to teach the boys to grab the ball runners wrists after there put him on the deck, control him on the ground to slow the play the ball fractionly slower. If u need 6 months to teach a player that sack him and buy a player with a brain. What does worry me is do u know who was our previous wrestling coach, or have we ever bought one in at times ? Does anyone know ?

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Knowing des he probably was doing wrestling tapes and breaking it down. Blood sport or something lol, the kiratee kid lol

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Canberras poor defence has little to do with their ability to wrestle .. Canberra's problem is and will always be attitude.. for the 10% of the season when they are focused, they are world beaters in attack and defence .. but they lose focus very easily and make poor judgement 90% of the time.. thanks goes to Ricky for most of that.. keeping players like bj is the worst think you can possibly do for focus