Adam Elliot & Kerrod Holland visit

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just like to publicly thank Adam & Kerrod for dropping by the Prince of Wales Hospital today to visit my son who was recently diagnosed with leukemia.
The boys could not have been more of a pleasure to be around, even bought some Oportos for my son.
The boys are very confident of a big year and they are looking forward to surprising a few of the doubters.
Can’t thank Adam & Kerrod enough and a big thanks to Deanno who organised the visit for us...Dubbo lad through & through.
IMG_3397.JPG

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just like to publicly thank Adam & Kerrod for dropping by the Prince of Wales Hospital today to visit my son who was recently diagnosed with leukemia.
The boys could not have been more of a pleasure to be around, even bought some Oportos for my son.
The boys are very confident of a big year and they are looking forward to surprising a few of the doubters.
Can’t thank Adam & Kerrod enough and a big thanks to Deanno who organised the visit for us...Dubbo lad through & through.
View attachment 9316
Sorry to hear about your boy.

Hoping for a full speedy recovery and hope he is in good spirits. Sending love from the kennel to you and to your family.

And special thanks to dean and the players and club I’m sure it would’ve been nice to have a distraction for a little bit and your boy looks stoked.

#proudtobeabulldog

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
View attachment 9316
Brings a tear to the eye mate. Beautiful work from the club and I wish your son and family all the very best.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 9316
Hope all goes well with your son,, appreciate you telling us about the boys visit. That was a nice gesture by the boys. By the way your son looks great in his Bulldogs jersey.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very sorry to hear that your son is battling Leukemia, but as others have said, he is a bulldog and bulldogs will always keep fighting with their backs to the wall.
Great of you to share the good work the club and players are doing, seems Adam Elliot is relentless with his community work and should be commended publicly for this.
Its a shame the media only want to crucify him for one time where he thought he could truly relax and have a good time.

Great post mate and I wish you, your son and your family the best!

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck to your beautiful son mate
He looks so happy and full of life
It’s a bit of a reality check to all of us not to worry about those trivial things we come across on a day to day basis
God bless him

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
All the best for your son and your family. Glad he's in good spirits

Reactions: DT

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
All the best with your sons health and your Families battle. Hope it goes well.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hope everything works out for your boy and he has a full recovery.
Well done to the club for organising this visit and putting a big smile on your boys face.

Reactions: DT

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
First and foremost, I wish your son only the most successful recovery from his leukemia diagnosis. I also wish your family and his friends only the best as they stick by him during this difficult time.

These are the sorts of stories the media need to focus more on. This and the story about @Gareth and his wifes bub.

The club works so hard to maintain a professional image and things like this deserve to be highlighted and reported. Champion effort from the club.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Great stuff.
Here’s hoping for a full and speedy recovery, for your boy.
The kennel is thinking of youse.