NRL.COM - Toovey and Kimmorley preview dogs

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s hard to call what exactly will happen during the season.

Good video.

Let’s hope pay doesn’t chop and change too much and the boys are match fit. They have done half a match.

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Saw a snippet on nine news of Freddy Fittler backing us to be a surprise packet and make the 8.
He backed us to finish 8th last year too. He’s still scarred from all the bruises we inflicted on him in his playing career.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kimmorley said Crichton had pace......can someone confirm? The couple of games that I watched, he didn't seem to have a lot of pace..

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kimmorley said Crichton had pace......can someone confirm? The couple of games that I watched, he didn't seem to have a lot of pace..
Yea he has pace.... the pace of a snail

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
From what I have seen Crichton has pretty good acceleration, over the first 10 to 20 metres he's quick. But he doesn't have the ultimate top speed of someone like Smith. Obviously he's strong, agile and in a tight package that makes him hard to handle, as a result he'll pick up plenty of metres first pass off the ruck. Similarly close to the line he doesn't need much time or space to get the job done. I'm looking forward to seeing how he goes with whoever is playing inside him.

Go Dogs

Reactions: GDR

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s not at all quick by winger’s standards

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watched the 04 grand final last night, fuck me dead willie and sonny had huge games, especially against a pack of forwards that were much bigger and heavier, the boys were just so relentless...?...... The only smart thing freddy has said in a while. And im with him. We will be right with them to make that 8.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah me too dogs to make the 8, like to put some dosh on them to make the 8 if there is a market somewhere for that as i am not a betting person to know whats around ?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
ive been reading these forums non stop for days :grinning: got that end of pre season itch that needs scratching haha. bring on next thursday and more importantly next saturday!!!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
But fuck Soward right?