Dogs predicted R1 lineup

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Holland is playing left centre with chricton
So Hoppa is right side ok got it.
This Chricton looks like he has the nod, could be a boom season for him.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Napa was our big paying recruit and we got him for 500K

I’d think CHN probably 350 to 400
Thats what everyone keeps guessing or thinks and wants it to be. But its not.
Napa was not our big name sighning chn was. Napa just made more headlines. Only if marley was on here to find out for me. Would u sign for 4 years when your 23 just breaking onto rep scene for 4 years of your prime for a wingers wage. Come on people wake up. Im sure it was 2.6 million or .8 chn is on 700 or close to it. Are u all that stupid that u cant see martin was never and never will be part of the plan. Can u not see that. The club has made it obvoius. Rfm, chn, jacko is our backrow for many years to come. Didnt any of u take notice when we sighned him. I dont believe news papers. But that is what was reported kiwi dog. Martin is surplus when they sighned corey and 350 to 400 is elliot money. Come on people out salary cap will be under 5 million next week lol hahaha.

Canis Maximus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I thought Holland looked good on the left in the trial.. I'm a big fan of the Holland/Smith combo, but it's nice to know that Holland can produce on both sides if Pay chooses to use him on the left
I am with you on this one moon man.
That Holland/Smith on left hand side i think would work well and it showed in the trial. Which leads me to believe that a Hoppa/Crighton combo on the right with the speed, quick pass and footwork would be more creative. I am thinking a right hand flank of Lewis/Foran/Hopoate/Crighton looks more formidable.

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Napa was not our big name sighning chn was. Napa just made more headlines. Only if marley was on here to find out for me. Would u sign for 4 years when your 23 just breaking onto rep scene for 4 years of your prime for a wingers wage. Come on people wake up. Im sure it was 2.6 million or .8 chn is on 700 or close to it. Are u all that stupid that u cant see martin was never and never will be part of the plan. Can u not see that. The club has made it obvoius. Rfm, chn, jacko is our backrow for many years to come. Didnt any of u take notice when we sighned him. I dont believe news papers. But that is what was reported kiwi dog. Martin is surplus when they sighned corey and 350 to 400 is elliot money. Come on people out salary cap will be under 5 million next week lol hahaha.
What do you think CHN was on at Penrith when we signed him? He hadn’t even established himself as a regular first grader.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You are just guessing like the rest of us

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you think CHN was on at Penrith when we signed him? He hadn’t even established himself as a regular first grader.
Yeah, I agree.
I cant see him being on more than Napa who is a regular in the QLD origin side when CHN was regularly playing off the bench at Penrith.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hopoate
Smith
CHN
Holland
Crichton
Foran
Lewis
Tolman
Lichaa
Napa
Martin
RFM
Jackson

JMK
Sue
Elliot
Faulolo/Ogden

Listen to Dean Pay and read between the lines.
Meaney, Chris Smith, Montoya, Cogger, Brown and the others will get games during the year but this is our strongest line up according to pre season training.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are just guessing like the rest of us
i actually read it as i said 10 times before im sure in telegraph. I thought someone that was good on computer could track it down and bring it up.I hope its wrong too and only 500, but im sure it read 700, take away 100 for paper exageration that still leaves 600. Peachey got 500, i sure we give chn much more. Jacko, tolman, chn, and next contract rfm are all, will be on better money than dylan.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i actually read it as i said 10 times before im sure in telegraph. I thought someone that was good on computer could track it down and bring it up.I hope its wrong too and only 500, but im sure it read 700, take away 100 for paper exageration that still leaves 600. Peachey got 500, i sure we give chn much more. Jacko, tolman, chn, and next contract rfm are all, will be on better money than dylan.
Like I said, you are guessing, as are the papers.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol... are we still discussing this? cmon the club had little money to spend.... no way we were throwing big figures at CHN... Moving on...................

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lol... are we still discussing this? cmon the club had little money to spend.... no way we were throwing big figures at CHN... Moving on...................
But he read it on SMH and deducted made up figures (100k paper exaggeration tax), so he must be right?

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They were pretty spot on with forans contract. And i never said i was right. I said that is what i read. Until i read otherwise ill stick with it, i dont need to go with the majority to try and be a smat arse. Mr need to feed my pets

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually Howard i was discussing fuck all with u lol. U can move on but i find u have nothing to say. I find how our new board is spending the salary cap compared to the old one very interesting after the hell we are going through for it. Not interested u soccer fans can go back to watching that, and commenting on threads about a bloke wanking himself. I sore u howard u loved that thread. Big papi for u lol

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give marley an early mark he is great at finding facts for this sought of stuff. Give him an early mark mr i

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Mr Invisible On the subject, why was the Rhyse Martin release thread closed. I didnt see anything conclusive one way or another - Did I miss something?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
They were pretty spot on with forans contract.
Really ???? I'm pretty sure I read last week/month/year that Foran was "the Bulldogs $1M a season man" and this week he's "$800,000-a-season marquee man". Did we get a $200k discount in a week? So next week it will be $600k?

Go Dogs

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate u dont control what i want to discuss and try and find out. Plenty of people are replying and no one knows either, to me what they are paying him and the results we get is a interesting thing to me. More so than just trolling other peoples comments. But your howard moonmoon, looook at me, look at me,

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyway sorry for bringing it up. I must be wrong. The future new zealand back rower sighned here for 4 years in the prime of his career to get paid 2/3 of the wage as blake ferguson gets on the wing. Yep thats how much players wanted to come here lol. Wheres marley god help us.