Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
I dunno why Ole risked Lingard. Imo should never had played him.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dunno why Ole risked Lingard. Imo should never had played him.
Onus has to go on Lingard, should not have been selfish and pulled himself out. Ole can only go on what the player tells him and medical advice

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting stat: no other manager has banked as much points in their first 10 games as a manger in PL history. Just give him the job

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
What a 5 goal thriller. Winner in the 88th. Lukaku 4 goals in 2 games.

Dilot the game changer. Comes on and we score 2 goals straight away

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a 5 goal thriller. Winner in the 88th. Lukaku 4 goals in 2 games.

Dilot the game changer. Comes on and we score 2 goals straight away
Really rate Dalot, apparently he was a winger in his youth. Has a hell of a cross on him

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Dalot should be on for young all the time

Young is shit house

On another note we are flying I swear we can get 3rd place if we keep this up as spurs will fall over again

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dalot should be on for young all the time

Young is shit house

On another note we are flying I swear we can get 3rd place if we keep this up as spurs will fall over again
Spurs will bottle it that's a given. They managed to finish 3rd in a two horse race when it was only them and Leicester fighting for the title.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
MANCHESTER UNITED are eyeing a stunning swoop for Juventus star Paulo Dybala this summer if Romelu Lukaku leaves.

The Argentine superstar has impressed Old Trafford scouts over the past couple of seasons.

The 25-year-old has been earmarked by the United hierarchy as the man to take Old Gunnar Solskjaer‘s men to the next step and challenge for the Premier League title.

It is understood the club have already enquired about how much it would cost to land Dybala when the summer transfer window opens.

Juventus are reluctant to lose a prized asset who who has helped steer them towards what looks to be another Serie A title.

But is it thought the Old Lady would be willing to sell if the right offer came in at around the £120million mark.

Juventus have also shown as interest in Lukaku, and rumours of a potential cash plus player deal have been mentioned.

The Belgium striker would prefer to move to Juventus if he was forced out of Manchester United this summer.

He is thought to be a huge fan of Cristiano Ronaldo and wants to play with the Portuguese superstar before he retires.

Lukaku has been in fine form of late, netting a second-half double in Saturday’s dramatic 3-2 win over Southampton.

But Old Trafford insiders have indicated the club feel he is not the man to take them to the next level in the Champions League.

The 25-year-old, who would cost around the £75m United paid Everton for him, is also wanted by Inter Milan.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Lukaku 6 goals in 3 games and we beat PSG 3-1 and progress!!!!!

Give Ole the contract already!

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Wasn't a pen, but we shall take it.
A. He shouldn’t of been playing should of been out from the first game so fk him
B. Fk them farmers league champions
C. Fk neymer just because she annoys me
D. McTominay what machine as soon as Matic goes he will play with pogba

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A. He shouldn’t of been playing should of been out from the first game so fk him
B. Fk them farmers league champions
C. Fk neymer just because she annoys me
D. McTominay what machine as soon as Matic goes he will play with pogba
This!

I was gonna type that in my original post but didnt want it seem like sour grapes.

He should have copped 2 yellows before he scored in the first leg!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
4th time I've watched the last 10min and I still get Goosebumps. What a moment!

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can you pull off something similar when you play Man City and avenge the first round loss?
Thanks in advance :tonguewink:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m happy to take a hit against city if it means looserpool miss out on epl title

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m happy to take a hit against city if it means looserpool miss out on epl title
Even if United beat City Liverpool will still find a way to lose. They already blew a 7 point lead, they are bottlers only second to PSG serial UCL bottlers.