News Soward's Say: 2019 Canterbury Bulldogs

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Who cares what he thinks. We all have opinions, some here had us pretty low as well. This team is building, we not in the top 6 or 8 on paper but it's a long year and we have a big mobile pack and some good individuals that and create on their own. No doubt we will compete and team effort will be there , the difference will be the individual on the day who can make that break or pop the pass. If we get a few of these players like Lewis or Smith or Holland or an edge toward to break the line it will take pressure off the structured players. That to me is the difference between top 8 and bottom 8. The eyes up plays.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I predict Kalyn Ponga to struggle this year at 6, Lachlan Lewis to play origin. Nathan brown and Ricky Stuart to be sacked as head coaches. Penrith will struggle with injuries and miss the 8. Bulldogs to come 7th if Foran plays full season. With Melbourne salary cap crisis I wouldn’t be surprised if the dogs get Brandon Smith as our 9.
Oh Ponga is going to be the biggest fail at 6. I cant wait for it! Coaches and influencers alike need to realise that gun fullbacks are gun fullbacks and thats it!! Stop fucking trying to justify your shitty coaching with an attempted positional shift! Instead keep them in their amazing roles and build on it.

Nathan brown will and should get the sack, although i feel he's only a puppet and unfortunately not in total control.

No thanks on Brandon smith, overhyped to the max!

Lewis won't play play origin (this year at least). He needs to get through '2nd year syndrome' lol.

Stuart will never be sacked, come on the raiders love him too much! I swear with the talent he has, i would've won a few prems already!

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In his latest video he says Raiders 11th and may even make the top 8. No way they finish higher than us in my opinion. I have them 14th or 15th.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How the fuck did this shitcunt end up in the media, anyway ?
The milkman should have got the job as a mascot for Penriths sponsor OAK....walking around as a cow!!

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We will end up premiers and win the competition and then he will get sacked for his shit predictions .

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The only way we run 15th is if soward was our half back.Back on your wing jamie

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Put a little something on us making the 8 because our price will come in after Round 5.
Already on, will see how we go in the first couple of rounds and probably throw a bit more at those juicy odds if the signs are positive.

Oh Ponga is going to be the biggest fail at 6. I cant wait for it! Coaches and influencers alike need to realise that gun fullbacks are gun fullbacks and thats it!! Stop fucking trying to justify your shitty coaching with an attempted positional shift! Instead keep them in their amazing roles and build on it.
He'll still be talked up as the greatest talent the game has ever seen, I had to laugh at the wankfest in the Maori v Indigneous team where he threw a pass and Masters had to beat 4 defenders to plant it, no mention of the try but apparently the pass was just amazing - he threw the same pass later for an intercept try but no-one mentioned it.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When, how and why is Jamie Soward considered a rugby league expert? Like seriously let’s ask former players with some better credentials please

Canis Maximus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am not even going to give this prick oxygen

Me thinks its a case of Soward grapes!

15 my arse.....

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this critique was from someone like Peter Sterling I would take it seriously, but Soward is a nobody just trying to make his mark in the media no doubt at the behest of his agent.

And failing!

Canis Maximus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
True that - have a lot more respect for Sterlo than this twat.
Still milking it years after leaving the field.
All i need to see now is this sook doing that poofey dance march of his.

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
Consistency won't be an issue because the boys turned up for every game last year but just didn't have anything in the halves to generate points, which of course is not the case to start the new season
Agreed , and how many games did we lose within 6pts? it was a fair few , I’m quietly optimistic we can fight it out for 6th-8th

Expedite

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Soward the diving Coward should be hiding in his cupboard shouldn't he?

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, who did he have coming 16th?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How the fuck did this shitcunt end up in the media, anyway ?
They pretty much give any former player who can barely string a sentence together a gig.

Not looking forward to see which former player who's commentating we'll have to suffer on fox league this year :tired: