Season Launch Video

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Go and you tube search “ we are liverpool “ and view anyone one of the clips with Liverpool coach Juergen klopp narrating ..

If you have Foxtel , view the LFC channel for 15 minutes and you’ll probably see it there to
Yup.. as much as I hate Liverpoo gota admit it's worth copying .

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Go and you tube search “ we are liverpool “ and view anyone one of the clips with Liverpool coach Juergen klopp narrating ..

If you have Foxtel , view the LFC channel for 15 minutes and you’ll probably see it there to
Bulldogs one is better. Why did they get some random dirty looking German guy to narrate? He’s shit.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
So geed for the season and just geed to watch the fucking great club/team play footy. Season launch video is kinda lame/outdated .................sorry boys. different sport but we should do a video along the lines of this with the boys on the ground all hurt after a game and helping one another and long shots of Belmore etc etc. This is what you call a spine tingling video

Last edited:

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The video has lifted our spirits.... hope they dont come crashing down after a few rounds

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although it’s copied from Liverpool, it’s still brilliant!

I’m born and bred a Belmore boy, and it got me emotional. C’mon dogs, let’s prove all the doubters wrong.
We didn't copy it, we IMPROVED it...;)

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I liked the video up until the "madness" bit. I find it cringeworthy ala George Costanza giving himself a nickname (t bone) - just doesn't work, but ill get over it.

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

He’s the current coach you clown

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I cant believe how many soccer supporters are on here.

Canis Maximus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bloody awesome!
If that doesn't inspire you, make you emotional or give you goosebumps, then you must be one of those millennials still peeved at the cost of avo on toast.
Sure its a LFC knock-off, but its better than a chinese knock-off from Flemo markets.

This is us, this is our culture - playing for each other, playing for the club, playing for the community and playing for us fans.

Go ya dogs! Go ya good thing! Bring it on!

and its a shit load better than that "Are you ready ready ready" song we were playing at our home game any day of the week.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So geed for the season and just geed to watch the fucking great club/team play footy. Video is kinda lame.................sorry boys. different sport but we should do a video along the lines of this with the boys on the ground all hurt after a game and helping one another and long shots of Belmore etc etc. This is what you call a spine tingling video

Literally spine tingling for the men on the canvass.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great video.. has me pumped. My god I hope we can back it up on the field this year

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So geed for the season and just geed to watch the fucking great club/team play footy. Video is kinda lame.................sorry boys. different sport but we should do a video along the lines of this with the boys on the ground all hurt after a game and helping one another and long shots of Belmore etc etc. This is what you call a spine tingling video

Boxing is the best sport in the world , teaches you discipline , heart and how to work hard, plus it’s like a bad girlfriend , the kind you love and hate at the same time , every time your lonely you go back to it

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good artists copy, great artists steal