Season Launch Video

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should be played at every home game before the boys run out! If this doesn't motivate you playing for the Berries/Bulldogs, you shouldn't be here!

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Up the Dogs and up the Reds! I'm pretty sure Heaps is a Reds man as well.

Here's the Liverpool one:

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
This vid faithfully captures all that we have been and all that we are. Pay is about to unleash us. Time to go to work boys. Make Us Proud.

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Criticisms:
- it’s a bit community centric; there’s a lot of fans in the country regions, interstate and abroad that don’t really get acknowledged
- “it’s time for the madness” is a very silly phrase and shouldn’t be given the status of a mantra

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought it was a bit tame and it left out all us supporters around australia that dont live in sydney. And if thats as mad and intimidating as where gonna be where fucked. I hope we speak actions louder than words, that video might fire up a few kebab lovers out there. I dont even remember seeing a decent hit or tackle in there in numbers, to me thats what the madness and dog of war mentality is our defence. I guess i reckon they could of cranked it up a bit. Big hits followed through with the forearm or head rearanging there mouth. Thats madness show me that shit.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought it was a bit tame and it left out all us supporters around australia that dont live in sydney. And if thats as mad and intimidating as where gonna be where fucked. I hope we speak actions louder than words, that video might fire up a few kebab lovers out there. I dont even remember seeing a decent hit or tackle in there in numbers, to me thats what the madness and dog of war mentality is our defence. I guess i reckon they could of cranked it up a bit. Big hits followed through with the forearm or head rearanging there mouth. Thats madness show me that shit.
I think the reason they didn't show any big hits that we've done in the past is because the club didn't want to give any ammunition to the NRL to fine us for anything that they might have missed!

Last edited:

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The video is next level as someone who was skeptical of the new administration i realised in through this video, they get it... this club from a playing and admin point of view are in great hands

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Go and you tube search “ we are liverpool “ and view anyone one of the clips with Liverpool coach Juergen klopp narrating ..

If you have Foxtel , view the LFC channel for 15 minutes and you’ll probably see it there to

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mate if you don't get goosebumps from that then you just don't get it.
I do every time I hear the Liverpool one ..

But this one is just flat out copied and unoriginal

Put it this way , it’s a Mundines impersonation of Muhammad Ali

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Some of the footage was from the 80th anniversary presentation put out a few years ago, I did like that one.

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Might be a copy but I thought ours was actually done better.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think the reason they didn't show any big hits that we've done in the past is because the club didn't want to give any ammunition to the NRL to fine for anything that they might have missed!
Napa will get charged for sbws shoulder on Clinton.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Geed me up but defs a rip off of the liverpool this means more promo