Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good summary by Pay.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting how he mentioned everyone except Cogger with the new recruits that impressed him. Hopefully it confirms that Lewis will start and not Cogger.
I honestly pay has intentions on playing Lewis but doesn't want him to think it will be handed to him on a platter

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honestly pay has intentions on playing Lewis but doesn't want him to think it will be handed to him on a platter
It doesn’t make sense as Lewis would be one of the first picked after Jackson. Cogger can be ready to come in when Foran breaks down again

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I haven't been up to date with the news but is Cogger v Lewis an actual debate? Surely not?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I haven't been up to date with the news but is Cogger v Lewis an actual debate? Surely not?
It's not.. lol were talking about a kid who would have been rookie of the year if he played the whole sason compared to coggar who just managed to play a handful due to injuries.

In saying that coggar is still an upgrade on frawkey.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When Lewis and Cogger were on the field at the same time who did most the kicking and the organizating im pretty sure it was Lewis? Dont think cogger even touched the ball?

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The rumour came about when Pay started Cogger instead of Lewis.

I think Pay played Cogger for 30 minutes with the first grade team to see if maybe he and Foran had a better combination.

He had enough confidence that Lewis didn’t need to practice with the first grade team, but rather build a combination with Foran for the remaining 50 minutes.

Reactions: K E

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It doesn’t make sense as Lewis would be one of the first picked after Jackson. Cogger can be ready to come in when Foran breaks down again
So that would be in round 2 then

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good reflections pay, only thing needed is use common sense and we will go well, you know who needs to start (as we all do) so let’s rip in for game 1 !!!

GO DOGGS.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Deano does have some real selection headaches, which is a good thing.

Whatever side he goes with initially won't make everybody happy but I'm backing him to know what's best for the team.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Really interested how he sorts out this Backrow of ours. We have a bunch of guys easily capable of playing 80min in those positions, so don't know where they're all going to fit. I was surprised to see RFM playing on the right-edge, I was convinced he was being turned into a Front rower.

Meaney's a bigger chance to get the Fullback role than we think. I think Hopoate has earned first crack based on last season's form and also the fact he's not even half the player he is at Fullback when he plays Centre.

Bring on Rd 1! Already have my tickets and have never been so keen for a Doggies game!

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Deano does have some real selection headaches, which is a good thing.

Whatever side he goes with initially won't make everybody happy but I'm backing him to know what's best for the team.
You’ll earn yourself a ban for talking so much sense mate!

Subject to popular belief, I also feel Pay knows a little bit more about the team than us Kennel Folk.