The "R U OK ?" Thread

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow how’d he do that
A commercial was released after he died.
Haven't you watched Bill Hicks when he talks about Yul Brynnr?

Hi I'm Yul Brynnr and I'm dead now. Lol

Go watch Bill Hicks now if you haven't watched it.

Or you can get the commercial simply by search Yul Brynner please don't smoke.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Its fucking hard and not fun
I know man.
I quit smoking weed years ago, mixed tobacco with it.
Now I just stick to the green but once I run out that’s it, I’m not running around for it anymore.

Like Rick James I love Mary Jane but it’s time for a divorce!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know man.
I quit smoking weed years ago, mixed tobacco with it.
Now I just stick to the green but once I run out that’s it, I’m not running around for it anymore.

Like Rick James I love Mary Jane but it’s time for a divorce!
I got the shits atm and my brain is telling me just to smoke lol im trying not to listen to myself but the devil and angel on my shoulder both raise good points lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I got the shits atm and my brain is telling me just to smoke lol im trying not to listen to myself but the devil and angel on my shoulder both raise good points lol
Stay away. Smoking is crap.

I’m passed the stage where I don’t need to smoke a cigarette when I’m drinking alcohol.
How many people do you know regardless if they’re smokers or not need to have a ciggie while drinking?

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Last time i tried quitting, i think i lasted about 2 weeks, whenever i got a bad craving like when ya want to punch a hole in the fuckin wall i would just go for a walk. Yep of course i went for a walk this one time and there on the ground near the shop was a beautiful unlit ciggy someone dropped, the temptation was just too much lol, scabbed a light of someone, sucked that little beauty down, got a massive headspin and i was back smoking again. I haven't bothered trying to quit again since.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Run around the block to clear the head? Or hit up BF5 and kill some dudes?

Just find something else to fill the void a cigarette normally would.

If that means going for a run instead of a ciggie, bonus. If it means XBOX time, bonus.

Anything really.. replace one vice with another.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Last time i tried quitting, i think i lasted about 2 weeks, whenever i got a bad craving like when ya want to punch a hole in the fuckin wall i would just go for a walk. Yep of course i went for a walk this one time and there on the ground near the shop was a beautiful unlit ciggy someone dropped, the temptation was just too much lol, scabbed a light of someone, sucked that little beauty down, got a massive headspin and i was back smoking again. I haven't bothered trying to quit again since.
Lol aye its fucked the worst of it is over for me ,its just the mental side now,i dont want to go through that first 2 weeks again its fucking to brutal

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol aye its fucked the worst of it is over for me ,its just the mental side now,i dont want to go through that first 2 weeks again its fucking to brutal
You went full cold turkey didn't ya? Yeah that first couple of weeks is terrible, it is why i haven't tried again. I really gotta try again though, apart from the whole health side of it, the price of em now is just completely out of control. A bare minimum of a buck per darb, it is crazy

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You went full cold turkey didn't ya? Yeah that first couple of weeks is terrible, it is why i haven't tried again. I really gotta try again though, apart from the whole health side of it, the price of em now is just completely out of control. A bare minimum of a buck per darb, it is crazy
Nah i munch the nico tablets when needed they make you feel like total shit.which is good for not wanting a smoke.
The price is fucked ,and they will go up again this year by over a dollar and the year after so a pack of 25s from a sevo and will run you up over 40 bucks

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I've been doing research since I've got so much spare time.

I've known for a long time that I'm impulsive by nature.
But is there anyone who has the same problem as me and learned how to control and manage their impulsive behaviour without having to join a new religion?

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Woo hoo! (Sorry, i thought I'd make it 3 in a row lol)

Seriously though, the last few weeks I've really been working on myself... meditating twice a day, acupuncture and more cardio at the gym and it has done me a world of good. Even my shitty days arent even that bad anymore.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Nice work Ecca!! Still enjoying the train driving?

Woo hoo! (Sorry, i thought I'd make it 3 in a row lol)

Seriously though, the last few weeks I've really been working on myself... meditating twice a day, acupuncture and more cardio at the gym and it has done me a world of good. Even my shitty days arent even that bad anymore.
That's great news !!