No Source Sosia Feki

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Makes sense. Good finisher but has had problems with the highball. He might struggle to hold a spot with Dugan, Jmoz, Sione Kato and young gun Bronson Xeri set to make his debut.

Last edited:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Makes sense. Good finisher but has had problems with the highball. He might struggle to hold a spot with Dugan and Edrick Lee there.
His better than lee, a Dugan always injured so he prolly garunteed a spot

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I like him but I don't know how he would fit into our side as he's quite similar to Crichton. We shouldn't help Sharks clear cap space for someone we don't desperately need.
Perhaps Pay could be thinking of playing him at centre as he did so in lower grades

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
However let's say Smith plays centre and kills it... then perhaps Feki and Crichton on the flanks could be great for our set starts

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do like him but I don't think we should be chasing wingers. Only if he is shifting back to centers as mentioned above

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was talking to someone at yesterday’s AGM and we are talking to him about joining the club. It could be as soon as this year it’s still in the negotiation process so it’s far from a done deal.
Awesome news if true

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pass. Our first signing should be a new hooker. B Brailey, Robson, Koroisau ams Egan are all off contract in 2019 and would be an upgrade on what we have now

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
28 in September, if we get him next year he'll be 28/29. Would prefer to wait for NRL to announce Sharks have blown cap, cop a fine that bankrupts the club, then pick up Xerri or get JMozzle back until Harper / Okunbor are ready.

Also we don't have a spot in our Top 30.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
no more scraps please.. he is a slightly better version of Montoya, but has a barry in him and loves to drop a ball..

lets keep the current theme going and invest in youth with potential.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not for mine. We have Smith, Crichton, Montoya, Okunbor, even Hopoate at a pinch. Just dont need him.
We need a good strike centre or a hooker.

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agree with G Dog and Speedy. I'm not a Feki fan, too hot and cold. Im surprised people here rate him. And we dont need another average winger. Feki off!