Official Barba starts new life as truck driver - UPDATE: Not anymore.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Still following the "white lines" I see.
haha i was thinking something similar myself. I was thinking he probably wont be very good at being a truck driver, coz he would always be late, after stopping all the time trying to snort the white lines on the road.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Leave him alone guys, he doesn't do coke..... He just loves the smell of it.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Good to see the he didn't waste any time moving on. Probably helps that he can wear the same uniform.

Rugby shorts and a wifebeater 24/7

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
LOL Now he will need the wizz to keep him going from state to state. Sucked in tosser

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In all seriousness
I wonder if he will be happier?
It ain’t easy for some people to have the world at their feet to have the adulation and expectation.
Maybe for him less is more.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
In all seriousness
It ain’t easy for some people to have the world at their feet to have the adulation and expectation.
He will be having a ball. boof 8 points of speed he will be driving all night ,put a kitten next to him so he can punch it hes set for life

Canis Maximus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
In all seriousness
I think he'll be happier..... put it this way - he doesn't have to worry about scoring on the field.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't really understand the logic of how the NRL can ban him from the sport , If his wife is still with him he couldn't be that bad. Maybe she belts him up too.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I don't really understand the logic of how the NRL can ban him from the sport , If his wife is still with him he couldn't be that bad. Maybe she belts him up too.
a) She's an idiot.
b) She doesn't want to be a homewrecker who takes their girls from their daddy.
c) They are schoolyard sweethearts together since like 16.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
a) She's an idiot.
b) She doesn't want to be a homewrecker who takes their girls from their daddy.
c) They are schoolyard sweethearts together since like 16.
Exactly, so if they've chosen to live this way I can't see how the NRL have the right to interfere and then terminate his contract. It seems unjust. I'm not saying barba isn't in the wrong for abusing his wife, I'm saying its not the nrls place to penalise him , we have a judicial system that deals with that.
The Nrl have judged him and found him guilty without a trial . It's unaustralian

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Exactly, so if they've chosen to live this way I can't see how the NRL have the right to interfere and then terminate his contract. It seems unjust. I'm not saying barba isn't in the wrong for abusing his wife, I'm saying its not the nrls place to penalise him , we have a judicial system that deals with that.
The Nrl have judged him and found him guilty without a trial . It's unaustralian
its unaustralian that he has done all these actions and hasn't had a trial

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was on his last chance. The video footage was enough to terminate his contract.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
It's obviously not as bad as its been made out to be otherwise there would be a trial
or his victim/lady friend is in desperate need of the increased lifestyle and would say anything to keep it going

like how greg birds girlfriend said in his trial that her getting glassed was an accident

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was on his last chance. The video footage was enough to terminate his contract.
It just seems odd that other players such as inglis, debelin etc have criminal charges yet get to keep playing but barba who's never been criminally charged (as far as I know) gets banned for life.
Shouldn't barba at least be trialed in Court before th NRL can impose the most drastic punishment