Inexperienced or Young and Hungry?

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There is no doubting the boys look fit and well drilled this year. Maybe this team can pull off some splendid comebacks:blush:
That would be good, I think this squad is going to suprise a lot off people. I haven’t been this exited for the start of the season for years. There are quite a few players I am looking forward to see how they go.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That would be good, I think this squad is going to suprise a lot off people. I haven’t been this exited for the start of the season for years. There are quite a few players I am looking forward to see how they go.
Yeahhh, im expecting similar to what we saw at the back end of last season... Add Foran, Napa, RFM and CHN to that.. 8-)

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just really want to see David Chloe Klemmer get monstered multiple times when we play the Knights

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We didn't lose much with Mbye and even Josh Moz, he was getting slower and older.
Look forward to the new generation who will be on a quick learning curve to save the season from the outset.
A good side can barge up the middle as well as spin the ball out to the speedsters, I think we have that.

SKY-DOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
2018 Parra 27
2017 Newcastle 24
2016 Newcastle 25
2015 Newcastle 26
2014 Cronulla 26
2013 Parramatta 24
2012 Parramatta 25
2011 Gold Coast 26
2010 Melbourne 24
2009 Sydney Roosters 23
2008 Bulldogs 24

Stats mean shit unless your name is Desball Hasler
Wow,
that’s right the sharks got the spoon, drug cheats, nearly bankrupted from what I remember, a little over 1000 members in 2014.
Then boom.!
NRL hands them a Premiership in 2 years
Fuck sake.

Reaction score
Wow,
that’s right the sharks got the spoon, drug cheats, nearly bankrupted from what I remember, a little over 1000 members in 2014.
Then boom.!
NRL hands them a Premiership in 2 years
Fuck sake.
wooden spoon, then priemership in 2 years...
wonder if anyone's ever pulled that off before :tearsofjoy:

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A young squad equates to enthusiasm, and enthusiasm can definitely win you matches , the flip side is with a young squad comes inexperience, and it’s inexperience that can lose you matches, especially the tight ones.
The early rounds will be very important, if we can string a few wins and get our confidence up we may exceed our expectations.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No expectations = nothing to lose & everything to gain. On our day we will be both frustrating to watch and exhilarating but that beats the dog shit Des used to pump out. I would rather a rollercoaster ride than robotic mindless hit ups from large unfit humans with no ability to play rugby league.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
First broken nail and she'll be in tears.
Rewatched the 25 win against the Warriors today and enjoyed seeing Klemmer cop the hit from Gavet on the kickoff, albeit he's a knight to... still enjoyable

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The squad we have is what we need. These guys will be underdogs 1st half of the season. Noone expects them to do any good. Haha put your money on them they are going to suprise everyone. All the commentators will be giving lewis a rap because this guy will get better. Nothing wrong with our forwards either better without the traitor klemmer. Our backs have competition between them to stay in fg and same with the forwards. What a breath of fresh air this year compared to last year.