Official 2019 Jersey

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Those Polos look great in the Classic catalogue , but when the hell they going to be release ?? they are not online in the team store yet ..

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok I just called bulldog store and she indicated that the polos are in a shipping container and they should be docking soon .. she expects to have them in store within the next week or so... I expect other products would be in the same container.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those Polos look great in the Classic catalogue , but when the hell they going to be release ?? they are not online in the team store yet ..
I've noticed that the online teamstore has been running like a dog's breakfast for the past couple of days - hopefully they're doing a mass product upload or something.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Least everything is blue and white over the last few years CCC made everything black!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I also had that one - it was the first available at the time which had the sponsor on it (was a pretty big deal back then to have an "on field" jersey as most were just generic).

I remember getting it at Mick Simmons in the city.
I think my grandparents bought it at Peter Wynns for us (or something).

My brother had it and it got passed down to me when he outgrew it.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking at the training gear it’s of a lot more quality even the polo looks good I think classic have lifted there game and the apparel will be good

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Less than 4 weeks from the season starting and still no sign of the new jersey’s.

This looks like a half decent jersey and I will be thrilled to grab one if they ever hit stores!

Canis Maximus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Less than 4 weeks from the season starting and still no sign of the new jersey’s.

This looks like a half decent jersey and I will be thrilled to grab one if they ever hit stores!
Yeah - wouldn't mind one of those black and white things myself - but much prefer the blue and white ones. People might confuse me for a magpie supporter - lol. Mortimer looks heaps good compared to Radonikis

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First good look at the jersey in the trial. Nice jersey. Seems to have a retro feel to it. And the white stripes on the shorts. Awesome look!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
First good look at the jersey in the trial. Nice jersey. Seems to have a retro feel to it. And the white stripes on the shorts. Awesome look!
Love the Jersey, we look like bulldogs again! Loving the white stripes on the shorts.