Official 2019 Jersey

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Updated image of jersey with ultimate security in the back and a new phrase inside collar

Its certainly growing on me

I like it a lot more now than originally, but I still feel like the material makes it look cheaper than CCC jerseys (even though the design beats anything CCC did recently)

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Women's Jersey available at Bulldogs shop Belmore. Very sturdy Jersey. The both emblems are embroidered and looks 1000% better than tge previous printed edition. Sorry about the quality of the image.20190212_213449.jpeg20190212_213900.jpeg

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is it taking so long for the mens jersey and the alternate?? Is the club doing an actual reveal????

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why is it taking so long for the mens jersey and the alternate?? Is the club doing an actual reveal????
I'm not sure. Hopefully its because it's because of people's initial feedback and an upgrade of the quality.

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thank god for that! Looks like they have fixed the alignment issue as well as the colour

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the Matts and Ball played in the jersey last Saturday, maybe different sponsors. Check the highlights video on the dogs website to see in action. Colours look fine but too much blue on the sleeve. Only minor i suppose but you notice all the time.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Women's Jersey available at Bulldogs shop Belmore. Very sturdy Jersey. The both emblems are embroidered and looks 1000% better than tge previous printed edition. Sorry about the quality of the image.View attachment 9072View attachment 9073
Looks a lot better. Still wish they would make the KIA logo black and get rid of the red outline on the M&J logo

Last edited:

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder what the fine will be if our jerseys aren’t ready. If there not ready just get the boys to run out in body paint with sweet Caroline blaring.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alternate female version is also available.

When's the polo coming out dammit? I'm usually wearing it by now.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon it look pretty damn good when worn. The sleeves are not bad. They've treated the front back and the sleeves as separate entities as opposed one big flow on as previous jerseys.
Hopefully they'll be man boob friendly this year.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I still think jerseys need collars.

They look too much like t shirts

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I still think jerseys need collars.

They look too much like t shirts
I really wish we would release a collared jersey like the broncos did. That looked sweet.