Official 2019 Jersey

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Updated image of jersey with ultimate security in the back and a new phrase inside collar

Looks much better compared to the other crap that was published before. Still absolutely hate the NRL logo, can't understand why they made it that blue.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks much better compared to the other crap that was published before. Still absolutely hate the NRL logo, can't understand why they made it that blue.
It’s the NRL they only have a few colours to choose from and I assume that’s the closest to our blue.

Dogs2004

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Everyone dissed the KIA logo on the front at the start of last year but Im used to it now, lucky to have them.
Agree kia and hyuandai have come along way there keeping the jap car makers honest how can you beat a 7 year unlimited km warranty

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It’s the NRL they only have a few colours to choose from and I assume that’s the closest to our blue.
Other clubs got colour matched though.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
It's either really long or the mannequin's butt cheeks are very high. I can't tell.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Are they on sale? Trying to cop one but can’t find it

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the warm up tee. Best shirt so far.
Looks better IRL than the earlier pic (must be the guy model, showing the guns ;)).

I think it'll be one of those things that has to grow on me. I wonder if it would be better with just the vertical stripes, or just the horizontal stripes (not both?)?

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That graphic actually doesn't look too bad. Not a fan of the collar though, it just looks so cheap.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
would have been happier with it being black tbh

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Agreed the pissy light blue logo is atrocious. Should've just used the black version if the nrl was being so tight about colour options - which is stupid as well as the thing is sublimation printed so just let all the clubs match it properly!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They need to bring the "V" right across, not stop and restart it at the arm.
Make the sleeves white with blue around the ribbing and the V continuing around the shoulder like u said. Also hate that collar and wish it was an old skool collar.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That graphic makes the jersey look nice. Will have to see it in person though. Whenever that happens.