NRL Membership Numbers

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The mess the previous board made of our roster, the negative publicity by much of the media against our club, the substandard football dished up, poor results have bitten into our membership, and will not be fixed quickly or easily.
But I'm certain that our club is on the right track now and doesn't need another revamp, what badly needs a revamp is the NRL. If they continue to run around like headless chickens and play favorites with teams, the game cant survive. perhaps the brown paper bags are directed in many other directions other than just to certain players.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Didn't someone say a few years back the NRL sells more Bulldogs merchandise than any other club?
Something isn't adding up, we are way down on membership numbers, get a stupid V hat today!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think our, quite frankly, incompetent membership department, is a big part of the problem.

I'm still waiting for my pack, and our first trial is less than 3 weeks away.
Fair dinkum, you still haven't received the pack?

On a positive note we got our replacement tickets today in the mail which now show all details. That was a ticketek stuff up not a club one. Originally issued without a row number. Of course we know exactly where we sit but the security people would have been pains.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Parramatta is high due to the stadium.. I’ve said all along let’s bite the bullet and play there. Great facilities that will attract fans 30k stadium is perfect size for our club...
Yes wonderful what a brand new purpose built stadium can do and this is their second in thirty years......

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think people are still scarred by our 2017 performance and 2018 being even worse.

Fans will come back once we start winning games.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I am confident and can understand why your not. The fact we have an inexperienced roster is what exites me about this year. we can all want to have ready made players like the rorters and it paid off for them last year but for me they cheated anyway. I like the youth and enthusiasm these players will bring. just look at Lewis what his done for the team. Others their like Meanie will also surprise us this year. With Klemmer i first said on here he must stay then i thought well why keep someone that just wants to be with us just for money as we experienced last year till the club removed them. Napa was the same i didnt want him because the first thing i said was the refs will be on him for his tackling style. Now his enthusiasm alone to prove himself now can make him a lethal force in our team. My only worry if anything is who is is going to partner Lewis as we should not rely on Foran. I am looking forward to the season as i think most people have written the dogs off which they will surprise everyone in the first half off the season.
I hope you are right and that us fans do get to watch a young team improving.
For personal reasons I am bit less excited about the new football season but I'm sure will get interested again.
Cheers mate.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not everyone is a building developer and own their own businesses. Maybe if we put the membership/ticket/food prices down, it'll go a long way!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not everyone is a building developer and own their own businesses. Maybe if we put the membership/ticket/food prices down, it'll go a long way!
$145 for a single or $310 for a family for a full season membership is pretty good value for money to be fair.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
$145 for a single or $310 for a family for a full season membership is pretty good value for money to be fair.
If they don't make it up from membership prices, the food prices are skyrocket. Jerseys are rip-offs, etc.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If they don't make it up from membership prices, the food prices are skyrocket. Jerseys are rip-offs, etc.
They actully made a effort to have cheap meal deals last season hopefully its the same again this year.

I have no idea why anyone would buy a jersey these days.....paying over $160 for a shirt is insane.

Reactions: Izy

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
They actully made a effort to have cheap meal deals last season hopefully its the same again this year.

I have no idea why anyone would buy a jersey these days.....paying over $160 for a shirt is insane.
100%. End of season its appx. $60-$80
"Authentic" Authentic rubbish more like it! Material is absolute garbage!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
100%. End of season its appx. $60-$80
"Authentic" Authentic rubbish more like it! Material is absolute garbage!
I picked up a 1993 jersey on Ebay a few years ago in mint condition for $40 and it so much better then the rubbish they dish up now.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the members pack is no incentive to join, this would be the worst cap they have ever produced

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still want my damn members scarf!

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just bumped into the members that have sat next to me for the past 10 years, members for 20 years.

Did not renew due to being really upset with the way the club is being run!