Official Bulldogs forwards hit the gym.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it all resolved now though? Not trying to fan the ashes here, I am just genuinely curious if it has all blown over.
Thought I read somewhere that the investigation has moved onto the roosters and the players involved in the group chat.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh that's good, I didn't see that actually. I mean it's ridiculous that they could even think to punish him/the dogs for it but we all the the farce that is the nrl.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yh I still can't work out who I want in our forward pack and where.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yh I still can't work out who I want in our forward pack and where.
You better hurry up because the season is not too far away
I’m keen to see Smith have a run,there is something about this guy that tells me he will have a breakout year
Looks strong and good footy vision,quick of the mark
Any thoughts

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Dunnonwhat everyone jizzed on there lol it’s nothing much to note on my end other then Elliott and lichaa seemed to have lean up. Rest is ah standard for 20-30 year olds that lift weights?

Although Tolman was good for a giggle ?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You better hurry up because the season is not too far away
I’m keen to see Smith have a run,there is something about this guy that tells me he will have a breakout year
Looks strong and good footy vision,quick of the mark
Any thoughts
I'm unsure about him, just looks like a solid squad player but I really didn't see enough of him to make a judgement. Like you said he has good pace off the mark and does looks to be fairly strong, from memory I think he had the biggest lift when at the Roosters.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm unsure about him, just looks like a solid squad player but I really didn't see enough of him to make a judgement. Like you said he has good pace off the mark and does looks to be fairly strong, from memory I think he had the biggest lift when at the Roosters.
It will be interesting to see if he is in the main squad or reserve grade come round 1
I’m also expecting a more expensive game plan from Pay
We haven’t got a bad forward pack but a lot will depend on how he plays them and being intelligent with interchange
Dean has to also be smart enough to read each team and adjust on the run
A good coach should pick out holes in the heat of the battle

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I hope you're right but he had very little impact at the Tigers for the years he was there.
tigers for years have seemed like a club who don't know who they are or what they want to be. i dare say a lot of players were uncertain of their role, including Sue. Hopefully a change of club helps him out.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Seen this recent garbage. Terrible article, randomly goes on about karmichael and how he wants to go and watch Angus Chricton..

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/na...-won-t-save-him-from-ban-20190201-p50v42.html
"Neil Breen" Is this fucking tap head the full quid or what, public perception of lodge being the same as Napa. Everyone's that's ever talked about Napa thinks its hilarious. Anyone that's ever talked about Lodge know he's a complete and utter piece of human trash. Thinking fan perception of these two as the same? Do these ***** even watch our fucking game. Fuck me.

Fingal Bay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm unsure about him, just looks like a solid squad player but I really didn't see enough of him to make a judgement. Like you said he has good pace off the mark and does looks to be fairly strong, from memory I think he had the biggest lift when at the Roosters.[/QUOTE
He has some pace and is a good hole runner. I think he may have played under Pay when he coached under 20s State of Origin.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Id like to see and think renouf deserves a spot on the bench this year he could be a weapon for us and has amazing go forward and lef drive

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We have so many backrowers already, can't see him jumping ahead of any so his best option is as that third middle forward....again we have plenty there. Kind of feel he could really only come in for Elliott.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We have so many backrowers already, can't see him jumping ahead of any so his best option is as that third middle forward....again we have plenty there. Kind of feel he could really only come in for Elliott.
The more I think about things Elliott is really surplus to requirements and would be the one I'd leave out but I cant see it happening.