Train Discussion Megathread - Etiquette / Strikes / Gripes

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep. Sadly though, she's somewhere in the middle. There are so many worse girls in IG these days.

The fcked thing is that some of them are actually good looking but their narcissism got the better of them and now they look like freaks (and not in the good way)

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The fcked thing is that some of them are actually good looking but their narcissism got the better of them and now they look like freaks (and not in the good way)
I agree with you that many of them were glamorous naturally, but I wouldn't call it narcissism. It's more a case of them being sheep and doing what the others do because they think it's cool and post extra-lame captions to go with it. The ones that really pissed me off...

"Blessed to have you in my life"

"Comment/like what your favorite colour is"

"Quote (insert name here) to receive 5% discount on (whatever shit she's wearing)"

Nothing but sheep who can't make up their own minds (because they are obviously don't have one).

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree with you that many of them were glamorous naturally, but I wouldn't call it narcissism. It's more a case of them being sheep and doing what the others do because they think it's cool and post extra-lame captions to go with it. The ones that really pissed me off...

"Blessed to have you in my life"

"Comment/like what your favorite colour is"

"Quote (insert name here) to receive 5% discount on (whatever shit she's wearing)"

Nothing but sheep who can't make up their own minds (because they are obviously don't have one).

These girls know that they are attractive but have this desire for perfection which I guess they believe can be achieved through surgery... then they take on that Kardashian like attitude where they believe the world revolves around them. These types of women belong in insane asylums

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
These girls know that they are attractive but have this desire for perfection which I guess they believe can be achieved through surgery... then they take on that Kardashian like attitude where they believe the world revolves around them. These types of women belong in insane asylums
These women don't fool me!
I know in school they were hairy and always wearing long sleeved shirts on 40 degree days so the insensitive Anglo scum didn't tease them!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Could not agree with you more mate, spot on.

Wahesh

Reaction score
These women don't fool me!
I know in school they were hairy and always wearing long sleeved shirts on 40 degree days so the insensitive Anglo scum didn't tease them!
Mate even though I'm from the same ethnic group as them I freaking despise them. I love Asian ladies :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate even though I'm from the same ethnic group as them I freaking despise them. I love Asian ladies :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:
Yes this is a major problem.
Too many middle eastern men can't stand middle eastern women so they either date outside of their race or become gay!

I don't get it though? Middle eastern guys still get jealous if they see a middle eastern woman show any interest to someone from another ethnic group.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yes this is a major problem.
Too many middle eastern men can't stand middle eastern women so they either date outside of their race or become gay!

I don't get it though? Middle eastern guys still get jealous if they see a middle eastern woman show any interest to someone from another ethnic group.
I couldn't care less. If I see a Lebanese woman with an Italian or Greek bloke I say to myself... good luck to him.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I couldn't care less. If I see a Lebanese woman with an Italian or Greek bloke I say to myself... good luck to him.
I just don't want to see ethnic groups die off by interbreeding too much.

I get mistaken as a racist for it, but Muhammad Ali had the same views.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I just don't want to see ethnic groups die off by interbreeding too much.

I get mistaken as a racist for it, but Muhammad Ali had the same views.
There was this Lebanese girl I was "seeing" a few years back who was hot as hell, and was dropping obvious hints for me to ask her out, and I almost did, but her growing stupidity was becoming obvious everytime we caught up for lunch. I dodged a bullet there.

Wahesh

Reaction score
On the train this afternoon going home form work, there were a bunch of little runts looking to cause trouble for someone over the phone. Idiots put it on speaker too so everyone can hear.

Little Karmichael: *dials*
James's Mum: Hello
Little Karmichael: Hello, is this James's mum?
James's Mum: Yes
Little Karmichael: This is James's friend from school. We just want to let you know that James has a girlfriend called Chloe
James's Mum: Yes I know, she's a family friend of ours
Little Karmichael: No but I mean they are actually dating
James's Mum: That's ok. Is it a problem to you? Who are you?
Little Karmichael: *hangs up*

I wanted to crack that little shit in the head.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
On the train this afternoon going home form work, there were a bunch of little runts looking to cause trouble for someone over the phone. Idiots put it on speaker too so everyone can hear.

Little Karmichael: *dials*
James's Mum: Hello
Little Karmichael: Hello, is this James's mum?
James's Mum: Yes
Little Karmichael: This is James's friend from school. We just want to let you know that James has a girlfriend called Chloe
James's Mum: Yes I know, she's a family friend of ours
Little Karmichael: No but I mean they are actually dating
James's Mum: That's ok. Is it a problem to you? Who are you?
Little Karmichael: *hangs up*

I wanted to crack that little shit in the head.
Karmichaels going to go home and pull himself off to a school yearbook photo from last year of Chloe... because that's the closest he'll ever get to her.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Staying up in the mountains at the moment while I am doing a prac for the course I am doing. Caught the train home from Penrith up to Springwood and was pleasantly surprised to see the old silver train pull up. Those were the days where there was decent padding on the seats and proper sized seats actually enjoyed a train ride for once

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Staying up in the mountains at the moment while I am doing a prac for the course I am doing. Caught the train home from Penrith up to Springwood and was pleasantly surprised to see the old silver train pull up. Those were the days where there was decent padding on the seats and proper sized seats actually enjoyed a train ride for once
Those mountain trains are the only ones that have toilets as well.

I honestly reckon every 1 or 2 carriages of every train should have them.. and maybe of a night to stop junkies you have a button to push and driver unlocks them.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Those mountain trains are the only ones that have toilets as well.

I honestly reckon every 1 or 2 carriages of every train should have them.. and maybe of a night to stop junkies you have a button to push and driver unlocks them.
And so people like me can have a decent shit without worrying about somebody walking in just as the drawers drop.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I kid you not. I go to the train station today and there was a curry muncha there. This bloke had fairly fair skin so he didn't look Indian. He said to me "Hey how are you?" I looked at him thinking it was somebody I knew... never seen him in my life. I said "Good how are you?" thinking he had a case of mistaken identity. He said "Good. Can I get a hi-five?" FFS. I gave him one just to shut him up... but WHO THE F**K GOES AROUND ASKING STRANGERS FOR HIGH FIVES THESE DAYS???

@Indiandog Zee is this an Indian thing?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I kid you not. I go to the train station today and there was a curry muncha there. This bloke had fairly fair skin so he didn't look Indian. He said to me "Hey how are you?" I looked at him thinking it was somebody I knew... never seen him in my life. I said "Good how are you?" thinking he had a case of mistaken identity. He said "Good. Can I get a hi-five?" FFS. I gave him one just to shut him up... but WHO THE F**K GOES AROUND ASKING STRANGERS FOR HIGH FIVES THESE DAYS???

@Indiandog Zee is this an Indian thing?
Definitely not an Indian thing but it sounds more like a white thing such as #freehugs

PS. Did he ask to show your bobs and Vagene after the high five?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Definitely not an Indian thing but it sounds more like a white thing such as #freehugs

PS. Did he ask to show your bobs and Vagene after the high five?
No. I continued walking down the platform. A minute later he asked another guy (he appeared to know) for a High 5 as well. Who does that?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No. I continued walking down the platform. A minute later he asked another guy (he appeared to know) for a High 5 as well. Who does that?
Ok did you check his phone as he was happy cos he must have got shown bobs and vagene on an internet chat.