The everything Indian Dog thread

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with enjoying a Hot Curry.

it is an absolute pleasure when you eat it but when it leaves you , it really burns you from inside.

I am talking curry here.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
it is an absolute pleasure when you eat it but when it leaves you , it really burns you from inside.

I am talking curry here.
I get a ring of fire.

We're still talking about curry here?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Does curry impact an Indian digestive system in the same way it does a western digestive system? Or is the idea that a good quality curry shouldn't make you literally race to the shitter and explode for a few hours minutes after digestion?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Wouldn't suprise me if a mystery fire burns the place to the ground (and in the process solves the rat problem).

Owners claim insurance, rat problem resolved, and they can either take the money and run, or rebuild as a 7Eleven.
They looked like they were trying to clean it up. I saw a window cleaner on the outside.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Does curry impact an Indian digestive system in the same way it does a western digestive system? Or is the idea that a good quality curry shouldn't make you literally race to the shitter and explode for a few hours minutes after digestion?
Living here in Australia for last 18 years my indian digestive system has become a "white redneck can not handle too much spicy hot food anymore" digestive system.

So it is horses for coarses.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Living here in Australia for last 18 years my indian digestive system has become a "white redneck can not handle too much spicy hot food anymore" digestive system.

So it is horses for coarses.
Can you handle Lebanese sausages? They're quite spicy.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You are right..it’s done wonders for my complexion!

View attachment 8942
Did you see how cnn and co showed a video of that catholic school of white kids “supposedly” painted themselves black to be racist towards black players lol. They forgot the important fact it was a “black out” game where you wear those colours lol. I love msm these days it actually makes me feel smart although it’s legit common sense and just facts as opposed to me being smart.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you see how cnn and co showed a video of that catholic school of white kids “supposedly” painted themselves black to be racist towards black players lol. They forgot the important fact it was a “black out” game where you wear those colours lol. I love msm these days it actually makes me feel smart although it’s legit common sense and just facts as opposed to me being smart.
Please don’t hijack my thread.

Keep it brown.