GALLERY: Week 3 Begins

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2019/01/21/gallery-week-3-begins/

All the usual suspects present. Still no Napa.. bit of a worry we still haven't seen a single picture of him training with the team since all the other forwards are present in most of the training session photos. Personally I think he should be training and let his play on the field do the talking, as much as that sounds cliché it's the only way to go. The good thing about the NRL is some other player(s) will soon deflect a lot of the negative attention away from you.

JMK challenging Tommy Turbo for least photogenic man in NRL in recent pics.

Last edited:

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Martin is looking immense.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm wondering if Martin can pass through a door anymore, or if he has to go in sideways!
Lol I wonder if he can still pass a football properly.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Where is To'omaga? Swear I've only seen one pic of him throughout these uploads?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Where is To'omaga? Swear I've only seen one pic of him throughout these uploads?
He's floating around but probably not photographed much as he'll be in ISP mainly this year.

Just like Jarred Anderson and Chris Smith have only popped up in a few photos.

The Members Only training session on Thursday should tell us a bit.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He's floating around but probably not photographed much as he'll be in ISP mainly this year.

Just like Jarred Anderson and Chris Smith have only popped up in a few photos.

The Members Only training session on Thursday should tell us a bit.
Disappointing if true.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Disappointing if true.
It's a tricky one... for me he was almost too timid when he debuted in NRL. Ogden and Martin however just ripped in. Renouf needs to fire this season and claim his spot else he risks getting left behind as other talent like Roumanos, Kalache, and Saddler come through the ranks.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's a tricky one... for me he was almost too timid when he debuted in NRL. Ogden and Martin however just ripped in. Renouf needs to fire this season and claim his spot else he risks getting left behind as other talent like Roumanos, Kalache, and Saddler come through the ranks.
He definitely looked nervous, being utilised the way he was defenitely did him no favours though. He did go back to ISP and kill it so that's a good sign.

Either way you would think the entire roster would be training together almost exclusively at this point. To'omaga is miles ahead of all those players named in terms of pure skill, will be disastrous if we can't get the best out of him.

Valley Viking

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think you’re right, he was a bit timid in his few games in first grade. I know this kid will be a superstar though, his offloading ability, footwork, speed, power and leg drive set him apart from anything we’ve got. He responded to being dropped really well and would’ve been close to ISP player of the year IMO. I think he is still learning his craft as a front rower, as he came up playing a lot wider as second rower and also at centre I think. They rate him at the dogs as shown by extending his contract until 2020, I think before he even played any first grade.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I the kid can get over his nerves he will be a bloody good 1st grader.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Problem is, would you play Renouf as a prop, a second rower, or a lock?

I don't think he's big enough for a prop.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Problem is, would you play Renouf as a prop, a second rower, or a lock?

I don't think he's big enough for a prop.
Prop. He literally dominated every other prop at ISP level. He also isn't small, dunno why you think that?

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he's actually listed on the bulldogs site as a back rower

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But yes, would like to see him come in as a bench prop.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was spooked by the speed & intensity of NRL. He’ll be our best impact forward from the bench when given his chance again.