News Divers swim and pat massive Great White Shark.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who pumps plastic and all kinds of heavy pollutants into nature?

Great white sharks or humans?

A shark eating a human is more natural than a baby albatross choking to death on a Coca-Cola lid?
It’s natural for humans to kill sharks. When you’re on top of the food chain that’s what happens. Do you think if sharks had the power man did, they’d be more peaceful or better lol? We need to stop applying human emotions to animals it doesn’t work.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s natural for humans to kill sharks. When you’re on top of the food chain that’s what happens. Do you think if sharks had the power man did, they’d be more peaceful or better lol? We need to stop applying human emotions to animals it doesn’t work.
Sharks aren't relentless heartless monsters though.

There's no denying we have caused more damage to this planet as a species in the last 100 years than any shark could ever dream to imagine.

And funny how we put ourselves on top of the food chain.
That's another human construct!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Vaginas or vegans?
“Scientific community” lol you say it like all of the science world fully believes in global warming. I don’t deny aspects of climate chnage but to say humans are to blame for it is a load of shit. Earth has gone through way worse times of climate chnage without humans on site. But coz al gore saw a fkn man bear pig were suddenly meant to all believe it? I’d honestly believe the random male on the internet afriad of vegans.
Don't get me started on Al Gore. The guy is an idiot.

And the earth has gone through worse changes. But it's never gone through so much change it such small amount of time. The record before the industrial revolution was 1 degree change in 1,000 years. We've had 1 degree change in 100 years.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't get me started on Al Gore. The guy is an idiot.

And the earth has gone through worse changes. But it's never gone through so much change it such small amount of time. The record before the industrial revolution was 1 degree change in 1,000 years. We've had 1 degree change in 100 years.
Well if you think he’s an idiot, he main streamed global warming and believes in global warming. I dunno. The earth according to science has been around for billions of years. You think this is the first time it’s rapidly increased in all those years? Lol
I also still don’t think that that’s definitive proof it’s manrelated for the increase in temperature. There’s so many other possibilities out there.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
For all we know the earth could be 2 days old and we've all been created and implanted with false memories by our shark overlords.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Can we give this whole "whamen" thing a rest please... it's becomming really tiring. Thanks!

If we don't it'll end up getting added to the long list of things already outlawed from being discussed in this subforum.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Can we give this whole "whamen" thing a rest please... it's becomming really tiring. Thanks!

If we don't it'll end up getting added to the long list of things already outlawed from being discussed in this subforum.
I'm a major feminist you know?
I support women who aren't shy to get their gear off!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sharks aren't relentless heartless monsters though.

There's no denying we have caused more damage to this planet as a species in the last 100 years than any shark could ever dream to imagine.

And funny how we put ourselves on top of the food chain.
That's another human construct!
We became the most efficient species on the planet due to evolution. But like all things in nature, evolution is flawed. It allows the most efficient species to become the best killer. We've reached a point where we're so efficient that we can breed like rabbits and nothing can slow us down. Nature has a way of sorting it out though. It's called mass extinction. It wiped out the last few species that became too dominant and eventually it'll take care of us too. But it won't be fast like the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs. It'll be slow and painful but we'll survive until the next apex predator rises to take our place.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Word it as you prefer, but we have created this shift/change.
It's quite apt that if you search google for "Climate shift" it only gives you results for climate change. Which makes sense, because no one calls it "climate shift" as it's literally just a rewording for the same problem.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
We became the most efficient species on the planet due to evolution. But like all things in nature, evolution is flawed. It allows the most efficient species to become the best killer. We've reached a point where we're so efficient that we can breed like rabbits and nothing can slow us down. Nature has a way of sorting it out though. It's called mass extinction. It wiped out the last few species that became too dominant and eventually it'll take care of us too. But it won't be fast like the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs. It'll be slow and painful but we'll survive until the next apex predator rises to take our place.
You know Baboons are really picking up the pace with their smarts.

They even share over 97% of their DNA with us.

Baboons know when they have the upper hand even on one of his human cousins!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You know Baboons are really picking up the pace with their smarts.

They even share over 97% of their DNA with us.

Baboons know when they have the upper hand even on one of his human cousins!
As far as shark culling goes, I saw a documentary about trophic cascades with Wolves being re-introduced to Yellowstone national Park. Nature evolved it's own control mechanisms. We'll eventually reach a critical point with culling the apex predators because they might threaten the safety of a miniscule percentage of human population or purely because it's profitable to harvest them.

I don't think apes will end our dominance over the planet. But the planet would probably benefit of they did.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It's quite apt that if you search google for "Climate shift" it only gives you results for climate change. Which makes sense, because no one calls it "climate shift" as it's literally just a rewording for the same problem.
How I differentiate them:
Climate change = climate changing to a pattern completely at random.
Climate shift = climate patterns shifting / realigning with patterns of the past.

For examples sake, nobody was around say 5000 or 5 million years ago to know what the climate was.

Is it entirely possible that dinosaurs died off because of a massive heatwave that swept across continents?

Is it possible our climates are simply changing back to climate patterns of the past (not seen before by anyone alive/documented).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
How I differentiate them:
Climate change = climate changing to a pattern completely at random.
Climate shift = climate patterns shifting / realigning with patterns of the past.

For examples sake, nobody was around say 5000 or 5 million years ago to know what the climate was.

Is it entirely possible that dinosaurs died off because of a massive heatwave that swept across continents?

Is it possible our climates are simply changing back to climate patterns of the past (not seen before by anyone alive/documented).
My point was that no one uses "Climate shift" so it's just a term you came up with. I get your point though but your definitions don't match the existing definitions. Climate change is just the climate changing. Regardless of what caused it. The climate has changed throughout history. So we use ice samples to measure the past. We don't know if it's accurate but we know it's accurate based on current knowledge.

It's like saying that we can't say for sure that the universe is real and not a figment of some dude's imagination, but we know it's real based on our current knowledge.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Metal