Reaction score
Apparently Friday is 42?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Canberra is fucked atm. I'm out on a massive open development and the sun is cooking everyone alive. 40+ every day this week. Ute was reading 49 yesterday at 3.30 lol.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Here's a tip. Sleep in moisture wicking clothes, and spray them with a misting bottle before bed so they are damp (but not dripping). If you then use fans blowing across the bed, you'll feel much cooler and be able to get to sleep, and the bed won't get wet.

Canberra is fucked atm. I'm out on a massive open development and the sun is cooking everyone alive. 40+ every day this week. Ute was reading 49 yesterday at 3.30 lol.
Ouch... Stay hydrated out there...

Canberra has less humidity than Sydney. I can handle dry heat way better than high humidity. High humidity is just draining.

Waking up this morning and it says 34 at 8AM, and it's already about 75% humidity, you know it isn't going to be fun. AC is cranked today, and lawns getting deep watered (despite people saying don't water during the day). I'm not letting my lawn aeration the other day go to waste. So watering till water is sitting in puddles, and letting the sun do the rest over next few days.

A

Alexander the Great

Imagine having a bender the night before and working on the job with 40+

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Imagine having a bender the night before and working on the job with 40+
Lol soft *****. Went to bed at 1-ish this morning after a dozen James Boags. Spend today restumping a house in 42c went and picked my 2 year old up at 6.30, bathed and fed and 6 beers deep already so my missus can get drunk and I can take advantage probably towards midnight. Will be restumping for the next 2 days in 42c

Fucks given=none

A

Alexander the Great

Lol soft *****. Went to bed at 1-ish this morning after a dozen James Boags. Spend today restumping a house in 42c went and picked my 2 year old up at 6.30, bathed and fed and 6 beers deep already so my missus can get drunk and I can take advantage probably towards midnight. Will be restumping for the next 2 days in 42c

Fucks given=none
Lol your fucked.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Fucks given=none
What a man lol

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Take a cold shower, don't dry off and go stand naked under a fan until you do dry off.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Apparently Friday is 42?
Well Friday forgot to tell Thursday as it's 43.7 in NW Sydney at the moment. Forecast was for 39.

So based on Friday forecast of 42, we'll probably tap or surpass 45 out here.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Forecast for next 8 days (Friday 18 - Sat 26) = More of the same high temps for the West.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I got burnt through my shirt today, the fucking fuck?