Corey Norman Video

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure this was already dealt with in 2016 when the video emerged.

Malla

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure this was already dealt with in 2016 when the video emerged.
It was dealt with in house apparently, but now that the video has leaked the NRL has sponsors and media backlash to deal with.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just reminds me of the Normy suck it dry bra video lol

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lots of people know lots of people.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/corey-...ug-video/2ed19caf-3e81-4f87-afbd-243845734119
St George Illawarra star Corey Norman will not face sanctions from the NRL despite a video of him watching drugs being consumed emerging on social media.
The Dragons said they were aware of the 14-second video, which is several years old, and the NRL's integrity unit had been informed.
An NRL spokesman confirmed the governing body was previously aware of it and he had been sanctioned for it when playing for Parramatta back in 2016.

Case Closed!

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/corey-...ug-video/2ed19caf-3e81-4f87-afbd-243845734119
St George Illawarra star Corey Norman will not face sanctions from the NRL despite a video of him watching drugs being consumed emerging on social media.
The Dragons said they were aware of the 14-second video, which is several years old, and the NRL's integrity unit had been informed.
An NRL spokesman confirmed the governing body was previously aware of it and he had been sanctioned for it when playing for Parramatta back in 2016.

Case Closed!
Let's see if they're as lenient with other cases floating around.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The players are just a reflection of their age group unfortunately. Social media has made people way too comfortable documenting everything they do and sending it to their ‘friends’‍♂
Exactly right... After being handcuffed from having fun, how many kids would rather another sport like rara then? How about a bit of Aussie rules?

NRL needs to be smart about this and instead of punishing rather implement better training for these kids...

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ban this dropkick from the game already...sure it's old footage and all, but how many strikes has he had?

Malla

Reaction score
Third man was Stu Laundy - that flog that won Bachlorette with Sophie Monk.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Third man was Stu Laundy - that flog that won Bachlorette with Sophie Monk.
I think he is related to Craig Laundy who was part of the Laundy pub empire and who is now I believe a Liberal minister...

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just dont dance naked in a private function cause thats deemed worse fmd these ***** at the nrl shit me

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just dont dance naked in a private function cause thats deemed worse fmd these ***** at the nrl shit me
I'd be feeling worse if I was Todd Carney, with all the repeat drug offenders and wife beaters that are allowed to continue on in the game, when his final straw was a bubbler

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Threads pretty much dead. Video came out years ago, NRL and Parra took action against the video years ago.

There really isn't anything else to discuss.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Kurtley Beale in another leaked video playing didgeridoo with a Dyson lol and lines racked up on table and plates.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kurtley Beale in another leaked video playing didgeridoo with a Dyson lol and lines racked up on table and plates.
It’s just a plate with flour on it. They were kneeding some dough to make pizzas as they weren’t too keen on the ones they made in the hotel restaurant