News Knights Tautau Moga charged with common assault.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Accordingly to Knights tragic Barry Toohey, Moga slapped a taxi driver. Reports are that he was fined by police for failing to leave a licensed premises, before slapping a taxi driver who refused to take him.

On another note re Pearce, apparently NRL Integrity Unit were informed about him acting up at a wedding and damage to a hotel room.

Above are merely allegations and not 100% proven as fact.
Plus saiffiti getting knocked the fuck out and breaking his leg... great squad they have eh

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And cabbies wonder why everyone's turned to Uber/Ola/Taxify/etc :smirk::smirk:
Good thing about Uber is that the drivers can review to customer. People have been banned from Uber due to bad reviews from drivers.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good thing about Uber is that the drivers can review to customer. People have been banned from Uber due to bad reviews from drivers.
My rating is like 4.4.... all I do is get in the car and get out... I don’t talk to them ... how do I not get 5 stars...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah but one thing you don't get from Uber is the smell of thousands of hours of BO leeched into the driver seat.

Nor the safety of knowing your driver is in a protective bubble made of perspex!

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah but one thing you don't get from Uber is the smell of thousands of hours of BO leeched into the driver seat.

Nor the safety of knowing your driver is in a protective bubble made of perspex!
I often wonder how many farts the drivers seat of a 5 year old taxi has absorbed.