Membership packs

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If just say take off 3 bucks from the price and keep your shitty pack.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I got my pack last week, the keyring is really good, the scarf is "OK", but everything else is garbage. I kept the cooler bag for now, but the hat went right in the bin. I cannot believe the packs were delayed to get that shitty hat. Mine had blue splotches all over the white V stripes. The bulldog on it looks fkn retarded too. I was optimistic for this Classic deal. but so far their stuff is garbage.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I got my pack last week, the keyring is really good, the scarf is "OK", but everything else is garbage. I kept the cooler bag for now, but the hat went right in the bin. I cannot believe the packs were delayed to get that shitty hat. Mine had blue splotches all over the white V stripes. The bulldog on it looks fkn retarded too. I was optimistic for this Classic deal. but so far their stuff is garbage.
What's the keyring look like bro?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
2018 scarf leaves it for dead.

All this Classic stuff looks like cheap shit. I wonder who knows someone at Classic at the club, because you don't change from a well known mob like CCC without good reason.

View attachment 8787
It’s just like any sponsors in that Classic stumped up the most cash. Quality of the actual product doesn’t have much to do with it. They better hope the extra money they get from Classic covers the loss in revenue from less merchandise being sold.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The full range of Classic gear looks atrocious.

I've already nought a membership but i won't be buying any other gear as long as Classic is here.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Agreed. Just received mine and it’s the poorest quality pack I’ve received in my 11 years as a member. I’m about to take some clothes to Vinnies and the cap is already in there. Horrible quality.
My cap is already falling apart and it hasn't been worn, not that I would ever wear it.

Turns out they forgot to print the row number on the membership cards. Lol...
WTF is going on at HQ ATM, there have been several calamities like this now, our rookie CEO is clearly not a cross the detail.

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
My cap is already falling apart and it hasn't been worn, not that I would ever wear it.

WTF is going on at HQ ATM, there have been several calamities like this now, our rookie CEO is clearly not a cross the detail.
Wow, I have kennel membership so no row number. That is poor AF.

I emailed member support ages ago asking about whether or not my membership rolled over because I got a tracking email for a baby membership I signed up for months after the rollover happened. They took weeks to respond and by the time they did, I already had received my member pack and my toddler pack (not the previously mentioned baby pack). They then said that it looks like my toddler pack had not been mailed out and they would look into it, when I already had it.

Some weird stuff going on for sure.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wow, I have kennel membership so no row number. That is poor AF.

I emailed member support ages ago asking about whether or not my membership rolled over because I got a tracking email for a baby membership I signed up for months after the rollover happened. They took weeks to respond and by the time they did, I already had received my member pack and my toddler pack (not the previously mentioned baby pack). They then said that it looks like my toddler pack had not been mailed out and they would look into it, when I already had it.

Some weird stuff going on for sure.
Just noticed KIA is still the sponsor on the membership card!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Your guess is as good as mine in relation to what is going on....According to website less than 10k members at this point in time

Got an email this afternoon in relation to " Seeing you at our next game......." Did anyone else get this ????

Hi xxxx

A PDF of your card is attached to this email. If your card does not arrive in time for the next game, please print the PDF and scan at the gate to gain entry.

Please Note: Once your membership card arrives, please destroy this eCard to ensure the barcode on your membership card is active on game day.

If you have any further questions regarding your eCard, please call the Bulldogs Membership Team on 1300 769 164 Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm or email members@bulldogs.com.au.

Kind Regards,
Bulldogs Membership Team

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What the actual hell ..... that honestly sounds like they are not intending to have everyones cards to them by the first game in March 2019.
I have not even opened the attachment in the email, it certainly looks legit but I will be calling the membership team tomorrow to clarify the matter before I do.....

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
rang the club friday regarding membership packs
me.. i paid for 2 memberships in october, wondering when they will arrive
club..we have had some issues with membership packs
me..whats happening with them
club..unforeseen issues with new manufacturer in china
me..what is the club doing about it
club..our supplier is having issues, we may have to re order and start again
me..so indefinite delay
club..yes

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Thank Uncle Dribble for this, changing from CCC to Classic was the worst decision ever.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thank Uncle Dribble for this, changing from CCC to Classic was the worst decision ever.
The thing I don't understand is why the Panthers gear looks so much better than ours while also being partnered with Classic? It's like the club just paid for the cheapest package possible lol.

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
The thing I don't understand is why the Panthers gear looks so much better than ours while also being partnered with Classic? It's like the club just paid for the cheapest package possible lol.
Have not seen them in person to compare, but looking online you are right, the Panthers stuff looks heaps better than ours. Maybe we are with a counterfeit Chinese version of Classic :/

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Just saw what the retro hat looks like. WTF it's a hat from best and less