Try not to laugh

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fkn lol @ Go suck a lemon, haven't heard that for years...
Only way to convey how truly sour some people are. This clown has a history of it on here.

Reminds me of that meme "I had fun once... it was awful".

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh look, it's Mr Grumble Bum.. back to have a good old fashioned gripe.

Maybe when you learn the art of comprehension, my comment will make sense to you.

Till then, go suck on a lemon.
Mr grumble bum? Fucking lol

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only way to convey how truly sour some people are. This clown has a history of it on here.

Reminds me of that meme "I had fun once... it was awful".
A history of what? Calling you out for bein a twat?! Seriously, you say some retarded shit, and then its on me for not having the art of comprehension? How about you read what you say back to yourself and then consider what you say.
You have absolutely no comprehension of what kind of person i am!! None whatsoever. But i couldnt care less what you think of me because your sure as fuck not someone i would communicate with in the real world.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
A history of what? Calling you out for bein a twat?! Seriously, you say some retarded shit, and then its on me for not having the art of comprehension?
Don't talk to me about comprehension.

"BEING" not "BEIN".
"IT'S or IT IS" not "ITS".
"Incorrect use of the word "ON" in a sentence.

You are bait posting. Targeted posting that adds nothing to a thread other than to elicit a reaction from another user. Add an opinion without it, or continue on and see where it leads you.

People have been banned for less on here.

How about you read what you say back to yourself and then consider what you say.
Wasn't I clear enough in my post? Let me spell it out for you in terms even a simpleton (like David Klemmer) can understand.

All you see in the video is someone laughing at something on a screen. There is ZERO context what he is laughging about. Hence he could be laughing at a blank screen for all we know.

Everyone else is laughing with him, because it is ASSUMED he is watching something that is funny.

As I said, he could be watching ANYTHING, or perhaps he has Tourettes syndrome and a "tick" of laughing uncontrollably at random.

Caught on yet, or do I have to break it down to an even simpler level of understanding?

You have absolutely no comprehension of what kind of person i am!! None whatsoever.
Care Factor: 0

Clearly you are a simpleton, else you wouldn't have:
a) jumped down my throat for no reason.
b) acted like a moron and jumped on your little soapbox.

But i couldnt care less what you think of me because your sure as fuck not someone i would communicate with in the real world.
If you (even for a microsecond) think that I care one iota about you, then you're ego is getting the better of you.

I wouldn't communicate with someone like you in the real world either, because I could have a more meaningful conversation with a coma patient.

You're nothing but a serial pest on here who rubs people up the wrong way. You've had run ins with other people over the years, and quite frankly, I highly doubt would be missed from here.

Anyhow I've got better things to do today than argue with you.

Jog on.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't talk to me about comprehension.

"BEING" not "BEIN".
"IT'S or IT IS" not "ITS".
"Incorrect use of the word "ON" in a sentence.

You are bait posting. Targeted posting that adds nothing to a thread other than to elicit a reaction from another user. Add an opinion without it, or continue on and see where it leads you.

People have been banned for less on here.

Wasn't I clear enough in my post? Let me spell it out for you in terms even a simpleton (like David Klemmer) can understand.

All you see in the video is someone laughing at something on a screen. There is ZERO context what he is laughging about. Hence he could be laughing at a blank screen for all we know.

Everyone else is laughing with him, because it is ASSUMED he is watching something that is funny.

As I said, he could be watching ANYTHING, or perhaps he has Tourettes syndrome and a "tick" of laughing uncontrollably at random.

Caught on yet, or do I have to break it down to an even simpler level of understanding?

Care Factor: 0

Clearly you are a simpleton, else you wouldn't have:
a) jumped down my throat for no reason.
b) acted like a moron and jumped on your little soapbox.

If you (even for a microsecond) think that I care one iota about you, then you're ego is getting the better of you.

I wouldn't communicate with someone like you in the real world either, because I could have a more meaningful conversation with a coma patient.

You're nothing but a serial pest on here who rubs people up the wrong way. You've had run ins with other people over the years, and quite frankly, I highly doubt would be missed from here.

Anyhow I've got better things to do today than argue with you.

Jog on.
I can respect both of you as far as the posts you both make go most of the time. You both seem like intelligent people who could benefit from learning to use the phrase 'lets agree to disagree '

Never get too emotionally attached to an opinion. And the best way to piss of someone you think is baiting you is to not waste your energy swimming away with a hook lodged in your mouth.

As I said, you both seem pretty intelligent. It doesn't serve either of you to get pissed off arguing over something pointless.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A history of what? Calling you out for bein a twat?! Seriously, you say some retarded shit, and then its on me for not having the art of comprehension? How about you read what you say back to yourself and then consider what you say.
You have absolutely no comprehension of what kind of person i am!! None whatsoever. But i couldnt care less what you think of me because your sure as fuck not someone i would communicate with in the real world.
It's pretty pointless for you both to be arguing over this. I get that you have clashed over opinions before. I think you are both smart enough to assess whether you are arguing a point or arguing based on an emotional reaction caused by past spats. You should both let this drop.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's pretty pointless for you both to be arguing over this. I get that you have clashed over opinions before. I think you are both smart enough to assess whether you are arguing a point or arguing based on an emotional reaction caused by past spats. You should both let this drop.
Let’s steer this thread back to something really meaningful and worthwhile.. Gee I’d like to give it to that girl on the right at the 32 second mark..

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let’s steer this thread back to something really meaningful and worthwhile.. Gee I’d like to give it to that girl on the right at the 32 second mark..
brunette next to the window? she is cute

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I can respect both of you as far as the posts you both make go most of the time. You both seem like intelligent people who could benefit from learning to use the phrase 'lets agree to disagree '

Never get too emotionally attached to an opinion. And the best way to piss of someone you think is baiting you is to not waste your energy swimming away with a hook lodged in your mouth.

As I said, you both seem pretty intelligent. It doesn't serve either of you to get pissed off arguing over something pointless.
Piss off with your logic bro, I just made my popcorn lol

PS I don't agree to agree to disagree...agree? Lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sadly it's been so long since my little miner has been down a hole I think he's scared of the dark now. But I agree.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sadly it's been so long since my little miner has been down a hole I think he's scared of the dark now. But I agree.
My miner has been out of work since last year :p

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The link didn't even work for me. No idea what all the drama's about.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s been so long for me..it doesn’t even talk anymore..

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The link didn't even work for me. No idea what all the drama's about.
bunch of people laughing at a guy who is in hysterics over something he is viewing on an iPad

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My miner has been out of work since last year :p
A guy once told me when he was 16 he had sex with a 15 year old girl.. He got charged with having sex with a miner.. I personally think her parents should’ve been charged..fancy making their daughter work in a mine that young..:o

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have nothing to add to this thread.

409.gif

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s been so long for me..it doesn’t even talk anymore..
"I have outlived my pecker."
The Penis Poem--by Willie Nelson

My nookie days are over,
My pilot light is out.
What used to be my sex appeal,
Is now my water spout.
Time was when, on its own accord,
From my trousers it would spring.
But now I've got a full time job,
To find the f***in' thing.
It used to be embarrassing,
The way it would behave.