Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My neighbour has VR set up in his man cave, he tells me that, um, certain videos are awesome in VR.
I wouldn't know anything about that but if I did I would suggest going to a certain "hub" as they let you download videos which you can then view from your computer or using Google cardboard or google daydream with your phone.

At least that's what I hear...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Ok here we go... I just installed Chaos Battle League... the next Clash Royale rip-off. I don't mind trying new things though... but won't steer away from Clash Royale @Samiken :grinning:

Reaction score
Ok here we go... I just installed Chaos Battle League... the next Clash Royale rip-off. I don't mind trying new things though... but won't steer away from Clash Royale @Samiken :grinning:

have you played animation throwdown, it's pretty cool for a phone game, has futurama, king of the hill lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
have you played animation throwdown, it's pretty cool for a phone game, has futurama, king of the hill lol
I haven't mate but I've heard about it. Is there much animation that happens in that game or is it just cards moving around?

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

What the hells that? Looks like a ripoff of clash

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously, you guys need to mod GTA V... It's insane.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Damn, great shots! Mind if I ask what your graphics card is?
Sapphire 6970 2GB - ATI card

It's a bit dated now with these 4GB + cards coming out these days lol. Still going strong though.

edit: I've had this card for ages, 6900 series was released in late 2010.