Is Michael Buble dead?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Just wondering if he is as there's been no Christmas album this year and I refuse to believe he wouldn't cash in on oldies at Christmas who gag over his dulcet tones.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn't he recently retire or something? I'm sure i read an article not all that long ago about it, something about his son getting diagnosed with some form of cancer, i'm sure google will have more.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

He is busy ripping off Frank Sinatra :grinning:

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didn't he recently retire or something? I'm sure i read an article not all that long ago about it, something about his son getting diagnosed with some form of cancer, i'm sure google will have more.
He didn't retire, he's taking time off to be with his son.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nah his pulled the pin he be retired
Bublé told The Associated Press on Tuesday that he is not planning on retiring anytime soon. He disputes an Oct. 13 interview published in the Daily Mail that said he would quit music after the release of his upcoming album Love, due Nov. 16.

The report suggested the Grammy-winning singer was stepping away from music for good following his son Noah's cancer battle, but Bublé said the story is false.

https://celebrity.nine.com.au/2018/10/19/09/11/michael-buble-denies-retirement-music

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I played his songs on the TV on Christmas (YouTube).

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bublé told The Associated Press on Tuesday that he is not planning on retiring anytime soon. He disputes an Oct. 13 interview published in the Daily Mail that said he would quit music after the release of his upcoming album Love, due Nov. 16.

The report suggested the Grammy-winning singer was stepping away from music for good following his son Noah's cancer battle, but Bublé said the story is false.

https://celebrity.nine.com.au/2018/10/19/09/11/michael-buble-denies-retirement-music
Well there you go

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's the same xmas album each year. We do the CD stickers every year for it.