Other News Source LICHAA Rumours consolidated thread

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lichaa is looking really fit... let's hope he's been putting the same effort into his service....

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lichaa is looking really fit... let's hope he's been putting the same effort into his service....
Lichaa has glimpses that he can become a good FG hooker.

Lets hope his consistency improves. A lot.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

I feel like he won't be as hesitant now that we have halves, or at least Lewis to demand the ball... I often found one of Lichaa's biggest problem was wasting time trying to figure out who to throw the ball to, then it would end up with Klemmer or Tolman in attacking situations... I also feel like he must put most of his emphasis on defence, because that's his strongest asset.. I really hope they are putting extra hours into his service, passing off the ground especially

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I am far from a Lichaa advocate, but the kid is a solid defender. We’re going to need that next year.
With the current coaching Emphasis on skills, and ballwork, this can’t hurt either...make or break season for him.
I expect this will be his best season, and that will determine if he’s good enough to continue to be an NRL player or fast track a career the the super league.

good doggie

Waterboy
Gilded
Reaction score

the only glimpses lichaa gets of becoming a good 1st grade hooker are when he watches one

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Being a contract year Lichaa is sure to play out of his skin but I'm not sure I would be signing him to another contract though unless it was on a year to year basis.

#KeepingLichaaHungry :weary:

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
I hope Lichaa goes well this year but even if he plays extremely we still need to move him on. How many times can you give someone a chance ? He has been so shit for so long. If it takes Lichaa to play well cause his contract is ending we shouldn't even question keeping him

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
People are saying that he will play well this season because his contract is done. If we are gonna resign him why don't we sign him for a year so he keeps playing well.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope Lichaa goes well this year but even if he plays extremely we still need to move him on. How many times can you give someone a chance ? He has been so shit for so long. If it takes Lichaa to play well cause his contract is ending we shouldn't even question keeping him
he would have to do extremely well to secure even another year one would think, because no doubt the club will be keeping a close eye on other hookers in the competition

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like that the club is putting it out there that jmk could have his spot rather than the fraud just guaranteeing lichha his spot ,competition for spots makes players lift and what we used to be about

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isaac John let a cat out of the bag a few days ago on his YKTR Vlog on Youtube saying that Norman and Seggy who are also part owners of the YKTR clothing brand will be at new clubs in 2019... hopefully he comes to the Dogs since we may have some more money after letting Klem go.

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Isaac John let a cat out of the bag a few days ago on his YKTR Vlog on Youtube saying that Norman and Seggy who are also part owners of the YKTR clothing brand will be at new clubs in 2019... hopefully he comes to the Dogs since we may have some more money after letting Klem go.
We still need another hooker as Seggy cant play 80

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Lichaas had too many chances to prove himself. He can play 2nd fiddle to JMK for this year for all I care. I've given up on him. Hopefully he proves me wrong but I won't hold my breath.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh I’m keen on sega for a year or 2 !

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I would love for Lichaa to kick on and fulfill his potential but if it doesn't happen than Gold Coast have 2 quality no. 9's and one of them will be playing 2nd fiddle.

Would prefer to blood our own but we already have to many greenhorns we need to get some experienced players back into our squad.