Let's see who knows the answer to this question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I thought the answer was "they've all had a prominant figure go down for child sex charges".

Reactions: Kaz

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Peter Brock? He was the King Of Mt Panorama? (I'll be doing my obligatory lap of the mountain on Sunday when i'm passing through).

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@CroydonDog where's the CD family headed to?
Leeton, via Stanthorpe and Bathurst.

When passing through Bathurst, I always do a lap of the mountain, and i'm not even a big motor racing fan - just traditions. I actually recommend to anyone passing through the area. it's a public road (only a 60 zone though).

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Leeton, via Stanthorpe and Bathurst.

When passing through Bathurst, I always do a lap of the mountain, and i'm not even a big motor racing fan - just traditions. I actually recommend to anyone passing through the area. it's a public road (only a 60 zone though).
Ahhh nice ... so crossing the border at Texas (hehe that always makes me laugh that one).

I'll be heading that way myself (Wagga) in a few days time for christmas!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ahhh nice ... so crossing the border at Texas (hehe that always makes me laugh that one).

I'll be heading that way myself (Wagga) in a few days time for christmas!
Although i have indeed been to Texas not for any other reason than to tell my wife i was taking her to Texas), we are crossing just south of Stanthorpe (staying at Stantjorpe tomorrow), then Armidale, Tamworth etc, probably lunch in Mudgee on Saturday. just going to be interesting with a 10 month old, who has never been further than the Gold Coast ion a car, but to be fair, has flown to Asia.

Growing up, Wagga was going to the big smoke. But its been many many years since I drove through there.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Doesn't Swaziland have a new bs name?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Doesn't Swaziland have a new bs name?
Eswatini which was it's original name and the original language of the Swazi people.

Changed to celebrate ending 50 years of monarchy rule, and to be more traditional.

Apparently few liked the name Swaziland as it was a mixture of Swazi and English.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They are all populated by some type of mad wogs

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yup its a scham!!!!!
Your fucking kidding right?? Besides the fact you dont even know how to spell the word scam, you really have no idea. There is soooo much scientific evidence to support this, but people like you stick their heads in the sand and oretend its not happening.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Your fucking kidding right?? Besides the fact you dont even know how to spell the word scam, you really have no idea. There is soooo much scientific evidence to support this, but people like you stick their heads in the sand and oretend its not happening.
The world is getting hotter.

My aunt's boyfriend who immigrated from Norway said every year their winter becomes shorter.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The world is getting hotter.

My aunt's boyfriend who immigrated from Norway said every year their winter becomes shorter.
I can not fathom how any person on this planet who is not completely retarded can possibly deny the fact that global warming is happening!!!!
The polar ice caps have melted more then 30m straight down in some areas. Polar bears are turning up in suburban areas due to the fact.
Co2 is known to warm our atmosphere. Our oceans then absorb Co2 from our atmosphere so as to cool the planet. But the oceans are now suffering because of this fact. And if our oceans only change a mere 2 degrees then these ecosystems will begin to catastrophicly break down. They are already starting to do do so.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Scham [sic] happy.

Ironic that you cant spell pretend though :sweatsmile:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can not fathom how any person on this planet who is not completely retarded can possibly deny the fact that global warming is happening!!!!
The polar ice caps have melted more then 30m straight down in some areas. Polar bears are turning up in suburban areas due to the fact.
Co2 is known to warm our atmosphere. Our oceans then absorb Co2 from our atmosphere so as to cool the planet. But the oceans are now suffering because of this fact. And if our oceans only change a mere 2 degrees then these ecosystems will begin to catastrophicly break down. They are already starting to do do so.
Conservative news sources create a good story that people believe. They convince people that climate change is a scam to to steal money from us. People believe them while ironically ignoring the fact that those same conservative news sources are being paid by oil and coal companies who lose money when we lower emissions.

Status
Not open for further replies.