NRL forced to prepare contingency plan should Cronulla financially collapse

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There need to be 2 teams that need to relocate from Sydney. Sharks to perth and Tigers to Queensland.

Dogs take of West's tigers territory from ashfield all the way to Campbelltown and rabbits and roosters can take the remaining tigrers terriorry balmain Leichardt area.
Dragons will take the shire area as their territory.
I like that. Do Parra get any scraps? Or is the spoon sufficient?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
No to relocate, they can play second tier comp. Send the license to a different city!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The NRL is losing supporters, not gaining... hence why relocating a team makes sense as the fan base is already there, and then more will jump on board.... It's really hard to imagine any potential new club gaining mass momentum given the state of the game at present

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Central Coast-Cronulla-Sutherland-Newtown-North Sydney Jet BearSharks

Sounds good to me!!

Flog Tossfield is trying ever so hard to defend them on Twitter LOL.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Any talk of relocation should be on the back burner until the actual findings of the cap breach have been made final

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Make em play with North Sydney, Newtown etc. So there’ll be an extra bye in the NRL each week. So fuckin what. I’m ok with that if it means I never have to see that twinkle hands shit that all 23 of their supporters seem to do whenever their goal-kicker is lining one up. (Kick for goal that is, not some peptides – which he probably did earlier in the day.)

May as well go the whole hog with the Jets because they have been associated with them in ISP for the last few years. Every club should have to field their own NRL, ISP ( Qld cup for the interstate sides) and U20's teams.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newtown_Jets

On 17 May 2018, Newtown announced that they had extended their partnership as Cronulla's feeder team for a further five years.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just want to see the dogs win 1 more gf then the whole comp can go tits up for all i care, **** of a game
I'm with you, I just follow our bulldogs, and what's best for our club, if our club went to some other game I wouldn't lose any sleep.
The NRL Admin are shit bigtime and the game has deteriorated to garbage, and is losing ground to the AFL and soccer, and will soon become extinct.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Central Coast-Cronulla-Sutherland-Newtown-North Sydney Jet BearSharks

Sounds good to me!!

Flog Tossfield is trying ever so hard to defend them on Twitter LOL.
Remember the article he wrote about them straight after the peptides scandal. Where he referred to them as being the most resilient club in the history of world sports anywhere around the world.

A

Alexander the Great

Good work Todd. The more teams the NRL OWN the more they have to pay back. Bit like how us Jews own the main banks and we have the world under our thumb.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm with you, I just follow our bulldogs, and what's best for our club, if our club went to some other game I wouldn't lose any sleep.
The NRL Admin are shit bigtime and the game has deteriorated to garbage, and is losing ground to the AFL and soccer, and will soon become extinct.
The NRL are shit big time your on the money there. Two dickheads in Greenberg and Beattie running the show. Other codes are walking all over the NRL and hoping these two hang around. AFL has taken over a lot off grounds in Sydney and country and is now very strong in schools in NSW. These two turds only focus on getting their face on camera have no idea what their doing. It’s not up to the NRL to keep a club going if the club cannot survive give it to someone else.

Last edited:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The NRL are shit big time your on the money there. Two dickheads in Greenberg and Beattie running the show. Other codes are walking all over the NRL and hoping these two hang around. AFL has taken over a lot off grounds in Sydney and country and is now very strong in schools in NSW. These two turds only focus on getting their face on camera have no idea what their doing. It’s not up to the NRL to keep a club going if the club cannot survive give it to someone else.
It is when they and the media go after teams to the point that nobody wants to invest in them.. I know everybody here seems to believe that we are the no.1 target for the NRL, but I think Sharks fans would beg to differ. Sure they have been guilty of misconduct, but it's clear the NRL is after them for their wet dream Perth expansion

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It is when they and the media go after teams to the point that nobody wants to invest in them.. I know everybody here seems to believe that we are the no.1 target for the NRL, but I think Sharks fans would beg to differ. Sure they have been guilty of misconduct, but it's clear the NRL is after them for their wet dream Perth expansion

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sharks are and have been a badly run club. They have always had money problems and still do. Even though it’s been reported they are having and injection of $$millions soon I am sure that money has already been spent. I agree the media has its agenda as they have tried so hard to make the dogs look bad for years now. Dogs will always be there.. no sure about the sharks.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good work Todd. The more teams the NRL OWN the more they have to pay back. Bit like how us Jews own the main banks and we have the world under our thumb.
Jews don’t own shit. I shit on them from great heights

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imagine relocating the sharkies to Perth or becoming a second Brisbane team. One less Sydney team and we can push up our catchment area to like Arncliffe and the surrounding areas
Think you'll find Arncliffe is St George. The Menai area etc could be an opportunity though.

Last edited: