Foran to benefit from a full pre-season

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm more concerned about how 5 days ago he was pictured on Instagram looking fine, and yet in this video his left wrist is strapped, when he initially had surgery on his right.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm more concerned about how 5 days ago he was pictured on Instagram looking fine, and yet in this video his left wrist is strapped, when he initially had surgery on his right.
Despots mind games that didn't fool anyone except our players lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS I knew he would buckle keeping a full beard lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He should just tell everyone he’s fucked, and when he rolls out first round no one will expect it.
I wonder if Pay will use him more as a organiser/kicker rather than a running 5/8th with Prince next to him.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think he did this on purpose to keep observers like you on your toes MrI:tonguewink:

JOHNY BULLDOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Reckon Foz will surprise a few people next year,I think he'll have a steely determination to prove he's not a spent force.So excited for the season ahead with our young playing group & as long as any of these guys wear the mighty blue & white I'll support & defend them till the end.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Reckon Foz will surprise a few people next year,I think he'll have a steely determination to prove he's not a spent force.So excited for the season ahead with our young playing group & as long as any of these guys wear the mighty blue & white I'll support & defend them till the end.
It is really his last chance to resurrect his career. No excuses like missing preseason, or not recovering from injuries, or lacking care or treatment etc. The ball is firmly in his court for next season, make it work or it's all over.

Go Dogs