Membership packs

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone received an email from the club regarding the tracking details? Signed up before the cut off for Xmas delivery but haven’t heard anything.

Dogs2004

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nothing yet got some email saying it would be here before xmas without the hats because there supplier stuffed up (probably did not understand one size fits all)

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nah I didn’t renew my membership this year

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing yet got some email saying it would be here before xmas without the hats because there supplier stuffed up (probably did not understand one size fits all)
Probably misheard it as "One size fits Paul", and couldn't work out who Paul is...

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any news about these packs,it’s getting close
There is nothing under the Xmas tree yet
I’ll be in the shit soon

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I think you'll find the club will be sending them out after christmas. With all the new sponsorship coming in recently I doubt there would have been enough time to get it done and dispatched pre christmas.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I signed up before the cut off and still heard nothing from the club. Disappointing as it’s my daughters first Xmas and part of her present was the membership.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I signed up before the cut off and still heard nothing from the club. Disappointing as it’s my daughters first Xmas and part of her present was the membership.
I also signed up before the cut off
Called them with not much luck,the young guy could not guarantee anything
Basically put the blame on new company
He said the club usually sends out tracking info once informed
But a bit hit and miss this year
Offering a gift certificate of some kind by email if nothing received
Start preying

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Has anyone received an email from the club regarding the tracking details? Signed up before the cut off for Xmas delivery but haven’t heard anything.
Thanks for the reminder.

I signed up in October, and am pretty sure the member pack hasn't arrived yet. Today is my last day before heading off on my Christmas road trip, so it looks like it won't be happening.

As with @cookieman909 , it is my son's first christmas, and whilst he has no idea what's going on, it would have been fun to give to him as a gift (we have packed plenty of dogs gear for the trip though :grinning: ).

Year after year, this issue is really poorly handled TBH.

Edit: I haven't received my tracking email.

Last edited:

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I saw the club say something on social media about packs starting to go out now and to "watch for a tracking number in your email".

I too have a new son and it will be his first Xmas, but I don't think I signed up his membership early enough (he was only born late Nov). That is cool, I don't mind when it comes or when my packs come (which auto renewed without my knowledge). I just want some more communication and not this vague crap that they are dishing out now.

If it isn't the clubs fault and it is Classics fault, that doesn't mean you get to stand back and just not keep us informed. They say some are being sent? Who's? How many? If nothing is coming before Xmas just say so.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I just found an email i received on 4 December apologizing for the delay in member's hats, but everything else would be sent before Christmas.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
UPDATE:

Just spoke to someone in membership. They are advising that whoever ships them out (a company based in Melbourne) are expecting to send everything out today, so if you live in Sydney hopefully you will get it before Christmas, but don't hold your breath. He claimed the club did everything from their end over a month ago and the packs were held up by one or two items not being ready...

Like many others, i am going away tomorrow for our annual road trip, so it looks like my pack with have to wait until i get back.

If your membership is a gift for someone, they can email a certificate to you, so you have something to give to the recipient on the day.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s all cheap Chinese manufactured shit anyway how does that get held up? You’d think it would have been sorted months ago.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Woohoo this is the time of year i wait for .. just to get my hands on the cap and key ring ..

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just had somebody knock at the door and got really excited
False alarm
Crazy neighbor wanted to borrow something
What can you do,not much

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I just had somebody knock at the door and got really excited
False alarm
Crazy neighbor wanted to borrow something
What can you do,not much
Homer Simpson probably

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I rang the club. The chick said some got send yesterday and the rest sent today. She sent me an email to track my order but says the website is unavailable. Sounds like it’s been a clusterfuck of a situation