Reaction score
Where is he?
Was one of my favorite posters.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What? I thought I am /was your favourite poster.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Last time he posted he said work and family life was keeping him pretty busy and that he'd try to get more involved when the season started if I recall correctly. I also enjoyed most of his posts. So I hope he finds more time to get on when he can.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You're my favourite Indian poster if that helps?

Does it help?
Out of the 70 billion (and rising) Indian posters I am your favourite?

Noice!

Reactions: K E

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where is he?
Was one of my favorite posters.
One of my favourite posters too. From memory I think he got annoyed by the negative posters on here and joined a different forum . Not naming names but you know who you are

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Isn’t he a cult leader of a bunch of freaks who ride around on public transport in their underpants?

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Out of the 70 billion (and rising) Indian posters I am your favourite?

Noice!
haha yeah if you read that cricket thread, bloody hell you guys multiplying at an alarming rate, think india needs like a UN air drop of condoms

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
haha yeah if you read that cricket thread, bloody hell you guys multiplying at an alarming rate, think india needs like a UN air drop of condoms
I have been warning you about the indian take over of the blue planet for a long time.

Now the T-series is going to soon take over Pewdiepie as the biggest youtube subscribed channel.

As Mr. Peters says "you can run, you can hide, but sooner or later, us Indians will hump you"

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Isn’t he a cult leader of a bunch of freaks who ride around on public transport in their underpants?
Nah he no longer helps to organise the Sydney No Pants ride... and in all honesty with the way that society is these days it'd be a mess trying to organise.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Ahaha yeah I guess you could call some of us freaks
You have to be some kind of weirded out freak to ride around in your undies on public like it’s no big deal!

Don’t worry, I’m classed as a freak too because of my size and frame, but it’s ok because you’re all too short anyway. :p

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You have to be some kind of weirded out freak to ride around in your undies on public like it’s no big deal!

Don’t worry, I’m classed as a freak too because of my size and frame, but it’s ok because you’re all too short anyway. :p
Why how tall are you??