7 weeks till xmas

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
As you can see the numbers don't add up to 100%. I don;t want to get into a long drawn out discussion on religion as I don't really care, but Shinto is the indigenous "religion"to the Japanese. Buddhism rocked up centuries later, and after some argy bargy, many ended up believing there were similarities and they adopted many practices after the other hey, just like the Christians did with the whole midwinter thing...

Relax man, it's Christmas! Ho Ho Ho.
Ok but I hope you read the little note underneath as to why they're not 100% lol.

Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rest In Peace Mate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha - I found if you just ignore it eventually goes away.
Anyhow I may not get the chance to crawl back into the Kennel before the Fat Fella comes down your chimney so
MERRY FECKING CHRISTMAS people - Here's to the Eels winning more than 4 games in 2019 ( during the finals play offs that is)

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hope Santa drops off a big ass gun.
What do youse want for Chrissy?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Ok people, we are halfway there this year on our March towards Christmas. Before y'all know it, it'll be December.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok people, we are halfway there this year on our March towards Christmas. Before y'all know it, it'll be December.
Started hanging my Christmas decorations

Wahesh

Reaction score
If anyone wants to get me a Christmas present, this is what I'm after this year.

A red 1969 Chevelle SS.