News Jack De Belin in custody at Wollongong police station

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
WHAT THE FUCK!!!
Total silence by the NRL with these rape and sexual assult allegations. Crickets.
Flanagan breaching the rules. Crickets.
Souths sweeping the Burgess stuff under the carpet, pat on the back and thumbs up from the NRL.
Couple of blokes get their kit off when pissed in front of their mate. All over it, press conference, fines media releases galore.
Greenberg & the NRL are a pathetic, corrupt joke.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
His poor partner 20 weeks preggers how embarrassing for her poor woman ,time for todd to show some leadership and ban these *****

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
WHAT THE FUCK!!!
Total silence by the NRL with these rape and sexual assult allegations. Crickets.
Flanagan breaching the rules. Crickets.
Souths sweeping the Burgess stuff under the carpet, pat on the back and thumbs up from the NRL.
Couple of blokes get their kit off when pissed in front of their mate. All over it, press conference, fines media releases galore.
Greenberg & the NRL are a pathetic, corrupt joke.
Inglis speeding while drunk ?
Applauded by the NRL.

Reactions: K E

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t get what the fuck runs through these footy players heads. He’s got a missus 20 weeks pregnant. How about you spend time with just her you dickhead. The NRL needs to start imposing life bans.
Dude wtf?

Imagine being an NRL player and have pretty much every girl wanting to fuk you. There is no way any male could resist indefinitely.

Lol hard at anyone who thinks any married or committed male player has not cheated - even their partners put up with it so they can live the glam life.

Even guys who portray themselves as role model family men I.e someone like Luke Lewis would be banging 19 year olds two at a time when on the road.

It just goes to shit when one of the sloozys lays a sexual assault charge and your name is mud in public, then you are fucked.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's called innocent till proven guilty. JDB is obviously guilty of being a piece of shit, but highly unlikely anything illegal went down if we're going off that bogus account from the 'victim'

I wish everybody would get off this whole "woe is the Bulldogs" tip, sound like a bunch of broken records.

Stinky Wizzleteats

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Dude wtf?

Imagine being an NRL player and have pretty much every girl wanting to fuk you. There is no way any male could resist indefinitely.

Lol hard at anyone who thinks any married or committed male player has not cheated - even their partners put up with it so they can live the glam life.

Even guys who portray themselves as role model family men I.e someone like Luke Lewis would be banging 19 year olds two at a time when on the road.

It just goes to shit when one of the sloozys lays a sexual assault charge and your name is mud in public, then you are fucked.
You can't put yourself in those situations.

He has a pregnant wife/girlfriend??, yet he goes out on the piss and plays up.

Spastics.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's called innocent till proven guilty. JDB is obviously guilty of being a piece of shit, but highly unlikely anything illegal went down if we're going off that bogus account from the 'victim'

I wish everybody would get off this whole "woe is the Bulldogs" tip, sound like a bunch of broken records.
It's not that we're playing the victim it's consistency. I get these are vastly different matters but you can't come down hard on mates getting pissed/naked and then completely ignore several sexual assault cases and even more domestic violence cases without losing credibility.

Canterbury were fined when they were cleared of sexual assault for bringing the game into disrepute, the same should apply for the mountain of cases they currently have.

It's like a child being severely punished for not eating their vegetables while the child who put his sister in the hospital getting off scot free. Papa Greenberg needs to ground his naughty kids and not focus on that club that didn't eat their vegetables for once.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
You can't put yourself in those situations.

He has a pregnant wife/girlfriend??, yet he goes out on the piss and plays up.

Spastics.
@Mr Invisible @ASSASSIN @south of heaven @K E @Kaz @FaceBreaker @Pete_Zar @Bad Billy @Trafford10

I saw Jack De Belin and his Mrs down in Cronulla beach earlier this year. His woman... in a bikini... let's just say if he even looks at another woman, he's a poof. His woman has to be one of the hottest humans I have ever laid eyes on!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

A while back it came out if dogs are involved in something it can sell an extra 40000 papers or some shit,make no mistake if dogs are involved with something journos will magnify it and milk it for all its worth, its been proven on 2 mad Mondays

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jack De Ballsack?

Nah, that was shit

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Pregnant wife at home?? Class act jack class act.......fucking grub