News Jack De Belin in custody at Wollongong police station

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Another one of the great respectable characters that Fittler Brandy and Buderus deemed so wonderful that they had to drop the Brad Fittler medalist

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That money grubbing **** held a press conference and fined us in a matter of hours after players drank beer naked. Haven't heard shit out this ****'s mouth after the truck load of woman bashers...

I'm so glad the nrl have a women in league round. Guess they can line women up for the many, many, many woman bashers in the game.

Is this bald literal cock head not embarrassed? The **** was beating his chest about how out of line the Canterbury players were but when SEVERAL players use women as punching bags, nothing....

Fuck Greenberg, fuck Beattie, fuck every one of those corrupt Sutton ***** and fuck anyone at nrl headquarters. Fuck every one of you inconsistent *****.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Has been a massive off season for the game....let's see we have De Belin and Hayne on sexual assault charges; Musgrove and Walker DV; Salmon and Inglis DUI: Flanagan.......have I missed anyone......

Todd must be pulling out whatever hair he has left on his head because he most certainly is not making any pertinent comments.......except of course for that Mad Monday incident involving what club was it again?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sick of this trend, suppose she deserves 300G too?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I want us to be involved in one of these stories just to see the bullshit.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Has been a massive off season for the game....let's see we have De Belin and Hayne on sexual assault charges; Musgrove and Walker DV; Salmon and Inglis DUI: Flanagan.......have I missed anyone......

Todd must be pulling out whatever hair he has left on his head because he most certainly is not making any pertinent comments.......except of course for that Mad Monday incident involving what club was it again?
Craig Coleman's son. Another woman basher/rapist/drink driver/whatever.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There isn't enough money in the universe for the fine we'd cop if we were involved.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
funny how i didn't think i'd dislike a ceo as much as gallop, yet here's greenberg doing it easily

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Well his pregnant partner has erased her entire social media, which tells me he's in the doghouse.

Looks like Dylan, Jarryd and jack will be spending some quality time togather
Don't forget Zane Musgrove...

What a cracking pre season this has been.

Most controversial ever I reckon!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
NRL star Jack De Belin has been charged with allegedly sexually assaulting a 19-year-old woman with another man after a night out.

The 27-year-old St George Illawarra star forward voluntarily handed himself to Wollongong police station, south of Sydney, at about 3.40pm on Thursday.
Police allege the Dragons player sexually assaulted the teenager at a Wollongong unit on Sunday at about 1.30am.
De Belin was charged with one count of aggravated sexual assault in company on Thursday afternoon, a charge that carries a maximum penalty of life behind bars.

His long-term partner Alyce Taylor, who is 20 weeks pregnant with their first child, has deleted her social media accounts.

The woman, who has given a statement to police, claims she was sexually assaulted by two football players after leaving an establishment on Crown Street, Wollongong, according to Nine News.

She claims she left the venue with a large group of people and hopped into a pedicab with De Belin and another football player - thinking they were going to another venue. The woman alleges the trio arrived at an apartment block because the two men said they needed to get changed. She followed them upstairs as she needed to use the toilet. The 19-year-old claimed when she came out of the toilet the two men were naked and allegedly sexually assaulted her. Following the alleged assault, the woman told a girlfriend and attended hospital for treatment.

De Belin has told the Dragons he denies the allegations, according to Nine News. He also told his partner that he is innocent.
The alleged assault has been reported to the NRL Integrity Unit.

The St George Illawarra Dragons said they had been advised De Belin was charged with sexual assault in a statement released on Thursday evening.

'The club is taking the matter very seriously and have been working with Jack and all relevant authorities, including the police and the NRL Integrity Unit, since this time,' the statement said. 'Jack has been provided with welfare support to enable him the time and opportunity to deal with the matter.' 'As this is a police matter to be considered by the court, the club is not in a position to make any further comment at this time.'

Sorry but why would she nuke her social media accounts unless she wants all traces of him wiped. If he was innocent and you were standing by him you'd leave them open.

Ag sexual assault is rape..

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Phil Gould, non non no no no no...

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh man no way.
I get the point you are making but the absolute crucifixion our club would receive if we were involved would be Armageddon like. It would ruin our club entirely

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
My God, that story..... she could have at least tried to make it sound plausible.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I want yo see what that John Stanley says about it on talking sport crap they have. A quick mention and then the old it is yet to be before the courts and no mention of his beloved club. Then an opportunity to mention past insidents such as the infamous BULLDOGS case.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NRL star Jack De Belin has been charged with allegedly sexually assaulting a 19-year-old woman with another man after a night out.

The 27-year-old St George Illawarra star forward voluntarily handed himself to Wollongong police station, south of Sydney, at about 3.40pm on Thursday.
Police allege the Dragons player sexually assaulted the teenager at a Wollongong unit on Sunday at about 1.30am.
De Belin was charged with one count of aggravated sexual assault in company on Thursday afternoon, a charge that carries a maximum penalty of life behind bars.

His long-term partner Alyce Taylor, who is 20 weeks pregnant with their first child, has deleted her social media accounts.

The woman, who has given a statement to police, claims she was sexually assaulted by two football players after leaving an establishment on Crown Street, Wollongong, according to Nine News.

She claims she left the venue with a large group of people and hopped into a pedicab with De Belin and another football player - thinking they were going to another venue. The woman alleges the trio arrived at an apartment block because the two men said they needed to get changed. She followed them upstairs as she needed to use the toilet. The 19-year-old claimed when she came out of the toilet the two men were naked and allegedly sexually assaulted her. Following the alleged assault, the woman told a girlfriend and attended hospital for treatment.

De Belin has told the Dragons he denies the allegations, according to Nine News. He also told his partner that he is innocent.
The alleged assault has been reported to the NRL Integrity Unit.

The St George Illawarra Dragons said they had been advised De Belin was charged with sexual assault in a statement released on Thursday evening.

'The club is taking the matter very seriously and have been working with Jack and all relevant authorities, including the police and the NRL Integrity Unit, since this time,' the statement said. 'Jack has been provided with welfare support to enable him the time and opportunity to deal with the matter.' 'As this is a police matter to be considered by the court, the club is not in a position to make any further comment at this time.'

Sorry but why would she nuke her social media accounts unless she wants all traces of him wiped. If he was innocent and you were standing by him you'd leave them open.

Ag sexual assault is rape..
I'd say she doesn't know what to believe and getting hammered on social media wasn't going to help.