The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck yes. The only thing worse than those annoying Karmichaels is idiots who purposely make their motorbikes and cars excessively loud!
or those deros who convert their regular bikes into 'motor' bikes :tearsofjoy:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck yes. The only thing worse than those annoying Karmichaels is idiots who purposely make their motorbikes and cars excessively loud!
No ... 2 stroke dirt bikes on public roads are annoying as fuck.

My car actually louds rather nice with an exhaust, and with regards to bikes it's also a safety thing. People may not see it but they hear it and don't change lanes into it.

That said some are excessively loud.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
No ... 2 stroke dirt bikes on public roads are annoying as fuck.

My car actually louds rather nice with an exhaust, and with regards to bikes it's also a safety thing. People may not see it but they hear it and don't change lanes into it.

That said some are excessively loud.
I don't mind cars with grunt and a roar, but when a car is specifically (and illegally) tuned to sound as loud as possible, I certainly want to poo on the drivers door handle of the car!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I don't mind cars with grunt and a roar, but when a car is specifically (and illegally) tuned to sound as loud as possible, I certainly want to poo on the drivers door handle of the car!
You'd have shit on the handle of my old car then... it was about 105db and loud as hell.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's worst late at night when it's super quiet and you just here this NING NING NING NING and you get to listen to them winding through all the back streets till they eventually reach their destination, or are out of hearing range..... shittest *****

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's worst late at night when it's super quiet and you just here this NING NING NING NING and you get to listen to them winding through all the back streets till they eventually reach their destination, or are out of hearing range..... shittest *****
That's why God invented empty bottles and half bricks

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Cicadas ... or muthafucking crickets??

I detest crickets... because the ***** get in weep holes and the walls.

Pretty sure their sole existence is to piss people off.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Moralizers trying to hide behind the drug debate because their crimes are worse, Ive got big enough shoulders to stand here and say these scums are dogs 24/7.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I made the rookie mistake of buying a 'kebab' from Ali Baba. I don't know what shenanigans they are trying to pull by labelling those atrocities kebabs.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Earphones/speakers - How they can continually get tangled in knots is beyond me.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The shonky Government trying to sneak Communism under the door, no wonder the jails are full trying to send career path people mental, someone had to raise public awareness.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I made the rookie mistake of buying a 'kebab' from Ali Baba. I don't know what shenanigans they are trying to pull by labelling those atrocities kebabs.
100%

Those things are horrendous.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
100%

Those things are horrendous.
Hard to believe they are still in business... I had an Indian style kebab once because it was all that we could get take away at the time.. and even that was more legit!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
OH OH OH ... I got a good one.

When you are planning on going out somewhere, jump in the car, fire up the GPS..
"You have 3 updates (0.9GB) to install:
Software Update - 600MB - Required
Map Update - 300MB - Optional
Speed Camera Update - 500KB - Optional"

So you start installing them, and think "okay lets start driving", only to have the GPS 3 turns up the road shit its pants "The update you are trying to install needs to download, please reconnect to Wifi".
*press OK*
"Your GPS has no maps installed".

Me: "Fucks sake".

30 minutes later it finishes downloading and updating/installing, resulting in us being way later out the door than expected.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I prefer the deeper, bassier growl than a loud exhaust, if that makes sense....

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Worst "kebabs" ever.

They are the "made in china" equivalent of a kebab lol I can't recall any of us Mid Easterners buying those rolled up pieces of shit EVER lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
OH OH OH ... I got a good one.

When you are planning on going out somewhere, jump in the car, fire up the GPS..
"You have 3 updates (0.9GB) to install:
Software Update - 600MB - Required
Map Update - 300MB - Optional
Speed Camera Update - 500KB - Optional"

So you start installing them, and think "okay lets start driving", only to have the GPS 3 turns up the road shit its pants "The update you are trying to install needs to download, please reconnect to Wifi".
*press OK*
"Your GPS has no maps installed".

Me: "Fucks sake".

30 minutes later it finishes downloading and updating/installing, resulting in us being way later out the door than expected.
Phones bro, unless it's an inbuilt GPS and not those stick on crap.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Cicadas ... or muthafucking crickets??

I detest crickets... because the ***** get in weep holes and the walls.

Pretty sure their sole existence is to piss people off.
You think they’re bad? Last night it was cicadas vs crickets mania at my joint... bloody hell it was impossible to tell which little Karmichael was worse. Bunch of noisy little shits...