Cogger benefits from Foran

Dogs2004

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We can always play foran like cronk in the GF :p

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, you can even throw in Martin and Holland. These blokes weren't getting a look in until the changes were forced upon Pay. Instead the intentional changes we got were the likes if JMK to the halves/hooker and Klemmer starting off the bench lol.
And we are making a big mistake now with the hooker position. We should be looking at one of Brailey, B Smith, McInnes or Robson to be our hooker. All of those players could either be wasting away in NSW/QLD Cup or job sharing when they could be starting for us instead. If you want to beat ahead you need young players on cheap contracts who can perform now.
Lichaa and JMK didn’t set the world alight last year and we need much more from the no 9 next year

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I dunno why but I just have a feeling Pay is going to have Foran and Cogger in the halves for round 1....

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just think if he does that it will only be for a few games until Foran has a busted toe again.
Or back, knee, ribs, hand, hamstring. He'll probably cut his hair the wrong way and end up out for the season

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I dunno why but I just have a feeling Pay is going to have Foran and Cogger in the halves for round 1....
I bet Cogger is like another JMK to Pay lol.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cogger isn’t the worst half in the world

Foz for PM

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you have ever had a woman snort a line off your old fella, get her to lick a raspberry slurpee off it for an amazing experience

Always thirstier after the cola one
Are you indian dog

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been positive about plenty, as usual people only seem to react to the so called negatives.
I too think you know your rugby league, at least more than I use to give you credit for. But to be honest a little more positivity wouldn’t go astray. Let’s just celebrate the team instead of beating them down. We’re the die hard supporters. If we don’t have their backs who the fuck will? I also think at times if the players (who are just normal men like you and me) jump on here and read all the bashing and negativity what would that do to their confidence? We’ve all heard players before say that they “don’t read the papers” or they “try to block all the negativity out”, so obviously it has an effect on them. If we want them to do well, let’s wish them well and give them whatever lift we can. Humans respond to positive reinforcement.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cogger just seems like a young hodko, catch and pass to forwards or to his 5/8 type of player with a standard kicking game. He does not seem to have any natural skill or a running game. His age is in his favour so Hopefully he kicks on to be a good player for us though

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon Cogger will become a very good organising half. He's still pretty young. I liked what I saw at Newcastle last year. Was only his first reasonable crack at FG, and even then he was in and out of the side and often on the bench.

A couple of times when he had the chance to settle into games he controlled the attack pretty well. We'll see but I reckon he'll be good.

Still want to see Foran and Lewis start the season in the halves.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've been positive about plenty, as usual people only seem to react to the so called negatives.
I don’t see why it’s compulsory to be positive on a supporters forum!!. If you’re a true supporter ...speak your mind, knock yourself out. Positive, negative, indifferent...whatever...knock yourself out, I don’t have an issue with it.

What I personally find laughable is the flip flopping that happens when a player leaves us....incredibly people’sopinions instantly change and these players become shit! ...but hey, it’s a supporters forum so fucking say what you wanna say huh?!

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cogger just seems like a young hodko, catch and pass to forwards or to his 5/8 type of player with a standard kicking game. He does not seem to have any natural skill or a running game. His age is in his favour so Hopefully he kicks on to be a good player for us though
Wakeham is thousand times better prospect then Coggar.