Cogger benefits from Foran

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It remains to be seen how Foz's body will hold up, but by all accounts it sounds like his head is in it, both in leadership and his efforts at training... Think we're going to see a lot more from Cogger this year as well, when he does feature.

Cogger benefits from Foran

Jack Cogger discusses his move to Belmore, his dealings with Dean Pay and the benefits of having Kieran Foran alongside him.

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2018/12/11/cogger-benefits-from-foran/

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Cogger has all the right attributes to be a good half, but needs to improve in almost all those areas.

Currently he's nothing more than a young Josh Cleeland (21 vs 27).

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hopefully the next headline will be Cogger benefits from Foran being medically retired..

But with Cogger and Lichaa/JMK as our starting five eighth and hooker, they'd have a lot to prove. Even if Foran plays, both of those positions are still glaring weaknesses short and long term in an otherwise pretty exciting roster.

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Absolutely Cogger will benefit from Foran.

The benefit will be that Floporan will be sitting on the sidelines, while Cogger is playing alongside Lewis.

What a fucken shit signing this manly fraud is.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cogger has all the right attributes to be a good half, but needs to improve in almost all those areas.

Currently he's nothing more than a young Josh Cleeland (21 vs 27).
I think he will be better than Frawley and jmk and Reynolds . Wether or not he goes to next level is the question !

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Scenes when Foran and Cogger start together and Pay moves Lewis to centre.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cogger likes to talk and yap, but it appears to be pointless talking. Everything I watched of him in Newcastle was like wtf man.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Scenes when Foran and Cogger start together and Pay moves Lewis to centre.
Might not be a bad idea tbh.

Gives cogger game time. And it will only be a matter or 5 or so games until Foran breaks.

3. Lewis
6. Foran
7. Cogger
9. JMK

After round 5.

6. Lewis
7. Cogger
9. JkM

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lewis is our best half by a long way and he changed the results and style of play the minute he came into grade.

There's no way he should be moved to centre, lock or any other position other than half to accommodate anyone, especially not Cogger and Foran!

The more Lewis has his hands on the ball and controls the team, the better the team performs. That was pretty obvious based on last season.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why does every thread have to be turned into a bashing of player X,Y,Z??? By all reports Foran is fitter than he was this time last year, how about we give him the benefit of the doubt before we begin knifing him in the back??? At least give him till the end of round 1. The same should be afforded to all our players, no matter whether they run funny, support a stupid hair do or whether you just plain old don't like them. Why do we have to be so negative all the time???

I am not sticking up for Foran, I too know his history, but Jesus..........at least wait till he f@cks up, breaks down or shits the bed before crucifying him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Might not be a bad idea tbh.

Gives cogger game time. And it will only be a matter or 5 or so games until Foran breaks.

3. Lewis
6. Foran
7. Cogger
9. JMK

After round 5.

6. Lewis
7. Cogger
9. JkM
I wouldn't bother. If our halves options were decent then maybe you could play him there a little more and look to develop his running game, but ATM he's our best half. I'd rather just give him the keys to the side now and hope it pays off.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why does every thread have to be turned into a bashing of player X,Y,Z??? By all reports Foran is fitter than he was this time last year, how about we give him the benefit of the doubt before we begin knifing him in the back??? At least give him till the end of round 1. The same should be afforded to all our players, no matter whether they run funny, support a stupid hair do or whether you just plain old don't like them. Why do we have to be so negative all the time???

I am not sticking up for Foran, I too know his history, but Jesus..........at least wait till he f@cks up, breaks down or shits the bed before crucifying him.
No, fuck him. Shouldn't even be in a dog's jersey. Bloke will break down just like he has bsically the last half a decade.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you're such a realist, why the hell are you harping on about Lewis being moved into the centres? Not once has Pay indicated that will happen... only Kennel members.... :|

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
More to the point, how will Cogger and Foran become our halves if Foran is out in the first few rounds as you seem to suggest?