News Ray Hadley's police officer son Daniel allegedly caught buying coke.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
sorry why do we hate Ray Hadley now?

I always see Ray as calling out Bullshitters in society and politicians.

This a bad thing now?
Just another loud mouth hypocrite Nash, if it were another cop he would call for a public hanging.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't think he should of had to quit his job, people can have personal issues but still lead professional lives and retain the right to work.
It looks like he got hammered because of his dads fame.
Some Police are people too.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
sorry why do we hate Ray Hadley now?

I always see Ray as calling out Bullshitters in society and politicians.

This a bad thing now?
Just another right wing extremist spewing his bullshit over our airwaves, i don't listen to that 2gb crap but i will bet my house on it he was pushing the exact same agenda as Murdoch's rubbish news paper over the so called bulldogs mad monday scandal. A complete hypocrite and he is the scum of the earth.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Just another right wing extremist spewing his bullshit over our airwaves, i don't listen to that 2gb crap but i will bet my house on it he was pushing the exact same agenda as Murdoch's rubbish news paper over the so called bulldogs mad monday scandal. A complete hypocrite and he is the scum of the earth.
Ray might be a dickhead but he is not a right-wing extremist he's a conservative. I'm sure you know the difference.

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He spews the same rubbish that alan jones and most of the murdoch empire does.
Speaking of Jones. That prick got found guilty for defamation with a $3.4 million in damages ruling

Pity that his employers will be paying and not him

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of Jones. That prick got found guilty for defamation with a $3.4 million in damages ruling

Pity that his employers will be paying and not him
Oh i missed that one in the news, that wanker thoroughly deserves it but yeah you are right, he won't personally foot the bill.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Daniel has quit the police force.
https://www.9news.com.au/2018/09/12/14/03/daniel-hadley-cocaine-charge-resign-nsw-police

Ray Hadley’s son has resigned from the NSW Police Force after being charged with cocaine possession last month.

The case against Daniel Hadley was heard at Parramatta Local Court this morning, but he did not attend.

The 28-year-old was arrested on August 3 at the Australian Hotel and Brewery in Rouse Hill, after allegedly being caught with 0.79 grams of cocaine.

A second man was also arrested nearby and charged with possession and supply of a prohibited drug.

“We can confirm that the officer has submitted his resignation from the NSW Police Force,” a spokesperson from NSW Police told 9NEWS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Gee Captain Obvious could see that one coming. I mean... it's not like he was ever going to be able to continue being a police officer after the case is done and dusted.

I heard heck... probably 4-5 years ago a few things that made me think it was a matter of WHEN not IF he got caught out.

I bet this will be his defence in court.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
And he's had his day in court.

Case was dismissed by the magistrate and no conviction recorded (on grounds of mental illness) as it was claimed he'd suffered PTSD from work which had lead him to cocaine, or some bullshit like that.

All that desite being observed multiple times buying it under investigation.

If it was anyone else in the same situation Ray would be savaging them and asking the DPP to step in and overrule it.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And he's had his day in court.

Case was dismissed by the magistrate as it was claimed he'd suffered PTSD from work which had lead him to cocaine, or some bullshit like that.

If it was anyone else in the same situation Ray would be savaging them and asking the DPP to step in and overrule it.
If it actually led Hadley to begin to have more compassion for people, then it might not be a bad result. But it won't. He'll just go back to being the rude **** he has always been.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck me dead, where to start with this one.

1- Playing the mental health card FURTHER adding to the stigma of everyone with a GENUINE mental illness.

2- PTSD? I've taken shits longer than this asswipe has been a cop.

3- Can every cop legally rack up now? Precedent seems to have been set now. A few of my friends and family are State Police, former military and ASIO. Guess I'll be shouting lines tonight?

4- I'm sure that his high and mighty fat **** of a slob he calls his dad didn't call in any favours for this...

5- if anyone else pulled this shit that fat fuck would've torn them a new one and acted like he's the creator of Heaven and Earth. More so.

6- FUCK this country's "justice" system. Absolute fucking joke.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
As long as the precedent works for everybody.
Some cops are deranged lunatics and nothing gets done.