The Consolidated NFL Thread

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can't watch it yet but I will when I get home. Apparently there was a crazy end to the Miami/New England game?
Dolphins threw a few laterals to score a TD to win the game with no time on the clock.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seahawks seem to have number 5 seed locked in for wild card. The other wild card spot is wide open with 3 games left. Being a Packers fan, week 14 saw a lot of things go our way. Philly, Redskins, Panthers, Tampa and Vikings all lost. A win against Falcons and some how we’re back in the hunt. Big game against Bears. No McCarthy, might see a diff Pack team. It’s a long long shot, but man, when you have Rodgers, anything is possible. Here’s hoping we put the skids on Bears divisional triumph.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Seahawks seem to have number 5 seed locked in for wild card. The other wild card spot is wide open with 3 games left. Being a Packers fan, week 14 saw a lot of things go our way. Philly, Redskins, Panthers, Tampa and Vikings all lost. A win against Falcons and some how we’re back in the hunt. Big game against Bears. No McCarthy, might see a diff Pack team. It’s a long long shot, but man, when you have Rodgers, anything is possible. Here’s hoping we put the skids on Bears divisional triumph.
Losing to the Cards was a double edged sword - got rid of McCrappy but we also really needed the win...

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No offence but as a Cowboys fan I'll be more the happy for your play off chances to go up in flames haha.

Cowboys v Seattle in the wild card game is pretty much locked in now but I just don't want Rogers anywhere near the play offs after 2014 and 2016!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Losing to the Cards was a double edged sword - got rid of McCrappy but we also really needed the win...
I'm glad McCarthy is gone. That was the most important thing.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
hitting rules aside, mahomes is going to get every QB record

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gutsy call from the Chargers going for the 2 points today with the game on the line.

If the Cowboys get dusted early in the play offs then I'd like to see Rivers win one.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The Conference finals will be:

Kansas City vs New England
New Orleans vs L.A Rams

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Conference finals will be:

Kansas City vs New England
New Orleans vs L.A Rams
Yeah I’d say that’s pretty close but I could see one of Saints or Rams shit the bed due to McVey or Peytons ego getting in the way. The Cheifs have a terrible play off record too and if they miss out on home field advantage after today then I can’t see them there.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I’d say that’s pretty close but I could see one of Saints or Rams shit the bed due to McVey or Peytons ego getting in the way. The Cheifs have a terrible play off record too and if they miss out on home field advantage after today then I can’t see them there.
They still have the number 1 seed even after today's loss.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They still have the number 1 seed even after today's loss.
They would have clinched it today if they won. Kansas City are going to Seattle next week and that’s a toss of the coin for me.

It would be such a Patriots thing for Kansas City to lose to Seattle and Chargers to drop a game and they fluke it into the top seed.

Last edited:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
They would have clinched it today if they won. Kansas City are going to Seattle next week and that’s a toss of the coin for me.

It would be such a Patriots thing for Kansas City to lose to Seattle and Chargers to drop and game and they fluke it into the top seed.
Haha, I hope not. Also if Steelers lose this week they might not make the playoffs.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Well, the Pack sure do suck. Losing to the bears is the worst as a Packers fan. Sit Rodgers for the last two games, lose for a better draft pick.

How bout those cowboys...did not see that coming :O

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cowboys were pathetic today when their defence doesn’t carry them they don’t have a lot. Hopefully they get Martin back next week and seal the division unless it happens before then with the Eagles playing later today and Skins playing next Sunday.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Cowgirls sucked harder than a kuntrashian today...

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Cowgirls sucked harder than a kuntrashian today...
They had been up for 5 weeks and might have relaxed a bit after pretty much clinching the division. They missed Martin and Sua-Filo came off injured so the o line was pretty banged up. Hopefully it’s just a wake up call but there was so many shit offensive play calls Cooper had fuck all touches.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, the Pack sure do suck. Losing to the bears is the worst as a Packers fan. Sit Rodgers for the last two games, lose for a better draft pick.

How bout those cowboys...did not see that coming :O
Rodgers does need more weapons at his disposal. Mind you, overall, he hasn’t earnt his new pay packet so far. Apart from his TD/Int ratio, he’s been pretty average this season. Very disappointing tbh.