If Dylan Walker is Sacked by Manly, will they make a play a Foran?

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des Hasler picked up Walker from the police station after he was released. I'd say it's more likely he'll cop a suspension from the NRL then back playing at Manly straight after.
Agree
8-12 weeks I reckon then back on the field.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ummm hitting or assaulting a woman is bad enough but she was holding their baby when he knocked her to the ground. This guy is as grubby as they come.
Fuck, I didn’t know she was holding their baby at the time. This ***** lower than whale shit. Time to rid the game of these blow flies.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A couple if reasons they won't chase Foran to replace Walker...

-Walker isnt a half
-We won't let Foran go pre 2019 season after getting his recovery this far
-Losing Walker, if he was sacked, doesn't free up Foran money in the cap by a long way.

Besides if Inglis can go on to captain Australia (for 24 hours lol) after beating his missus, Walker should be ok. Barba also beat his missus and didnt get sacked. In fact I can't come up with a player that was sacked for that. I'm not saying assaulting women isnt serious, but in the nrl showing your bum at a private function is treated much more seriously.
Didn’t Bird get the arse for glassing his missus?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
In his defence it was over a video game
Yeh bitches can't be interfering with game time. She should have been making him sandwiches instead.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
With Dylan Walkers career going down the drain with the latest assualt charge, one would think Manly will tear up his Contract. If so, would Manly make a play for Foran and if he does go, where does that leave us before the start of the 2019 season...
We can only hope Hasler DOES make a play for Foran.

Imagine the cash that would free up if Foran left. Imagine the quality of player we could pick up with that cash.

Malla

Reaction score
One can only pray that Foran finds his way back to Manly before the season starts

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Foran is not going anywhere, I know it’s Christmas but Santa isn’t real fellas