News Manly player Dylan Walker found NOT GUILTY over alleged domestic violence incident (P8)

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If it's not current it's former...
You can also add Tugger Coleman's son to that list. Charged with the indecent assault.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What a total arsehole...

Source: Fuck The DailyTelegraph

Sea Eagles star Dylan Walker charged after fight over video game

December 07, 2018

A fight over a video game sparked an incident where rugby league star Dylan Walker yanked the hair of his fiancee after she ran out of their Northern Beaches home, police will allege.

Alexandra Ivkovic, a former Miss Universe Australia finalist who gave birth to the couple’s son in July, was left suffering cuts to her shoulder, leg and feet and was treated by ambulance paramedics on Thursday night.

Walker, a high-profile Manly Sea Eagles centre, was arrested and charged with domestic violence-related common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm.

According to police sources, the alleged incident was sparked before 5pm after the pair had a fight over a video game system, which is believed to be a PlayStation.

Ms Ivkovic ran out of the three-bedroom home on Prescott Ave, Dee Why, and was allegedly pursued by Walker.

The source said the model crossed the road and was followed by the 24-year-old NRL player who allegedly pulled her hair, causing the young woman to fall over.

She suffered grazes to her left shoulder, leg and feet.

The alleged incident happened outside the home of their neighbours, who may now become witnesses in the case. Walker was arrested and charged at Manly Police Station where he was released on bail to face Manly Local Court on Tuesday.

Police also took out an apprehended violence order against Walker on behalf of Ms Ivkovic, which will be heard on the same day. The alleged incident has been reported to the NRL Integrity Unit.

Walker has been stood down from Sea Eagles training until the matter hits court.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What a total arsehole...

Source: Fuck The DailyTelegraph

Sea Eagles star Dylan Walker charged after fight over video game

December 07, 2018

A fight over a video game sparked an incident where rugby league star Dylan Walker yanked the hair of his fiancee after she ran out of their Northern Beaches home, police will allege.

Alexandra Ivkovic, a former Miss Universe Australia finalist who gave birth to the couple’s son in July, was left suffering cuts to her shoulder, leg and feet and was treated by ambulance paramedics on Thursday night.

Walker, a high-profile Manly Sea Eagles centre, was arrested and charged with domestic violence-related common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm.

According to police sources, the alleged incident was sparked before 5pm after the pair had a fight over a video game system, which is believed to be a PlayStation.

Ms Ivkovic ran out of the three-bedroom home on Prescott Ave, Dee Why, and was allegedly pursued by Walker.

The source said the model crossed the road and was followed by the 24-year-old NRL player who allegedly pulled her hair, causing the young woman to fall over.

She suffered grazes to her left shoulder, leg and feet.

The alleged incident happened outside the home of their neighbours, who may now become witnesses in the case. Walker was arrested and charged at Manly Police Station where he was released on bail to face Manly Local Court on Tuesday.

Police also took out an apprehended violence order against Walker on behalf of Ms Ivkovic, which will be heard on the same day. The alleged incident has been reported to the NRL Integrity Unit.

Walker has been stood down from Sea Eagles training until the matter hits court.
Believed to be a Playstation?
Fake news perpetrated by Microsoft.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Curtis Scott should punch the Jesus out of this muppet again with no nrl sanction
Cause he is a embarrassment

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When I heard that it was all over a PlayStation...just how old is this bloke?

Fair dinkum he needs a reality check and his Mrs needs a new man who will treat her right.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
When I heard that it was all over a PlayStation...just how old is this bloke?

Fair dinkum he needs a reality check and his Mrs needs a new man who will treat her right.
.....and not play on a silly playstation.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would never ever touch my wife. But now as a father to a 2 week old child, that shines through even more. Let alone touch her while holding the child. If found guilty the NRL need to really send a message and ban him. The ***** an absolute grub. Sick of all these ***** getting away with flog acts then getting praised when they ‘redeem themselves’. Get fucked.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I bet he's asking his brother / sister thing for the name of a good surgeon so he can go trans as well and avoid prison like his brother/sister/she/he/mess of a thing.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I want to see this pos banned from the game... but how can the NRL do that, but allow Lodge to remain? I still can't fathom how that **** was allowed back in the game... every time I see him run out, it makes me wonder why I still follow the game

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He must ove been playing with that dude who livestreamed himself hitting his mrs with a kid over a game

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Tbf i almost threw my PS4 into the TV this weekend because of the EA servers.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He must ove been playing with that dude who livestreamed himself hitting his mrs with a kid over a game
Watched it and without even seeing his face I knew exactly what he was going to look like.

Nerdy as fuck. If it wasn't for the fact he's in Australia, I'd have picked him as a future school shooter.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
How the fuck do fucking meathead Karmichaels like this get glamorous women like Alexandra Ivkovic?