YouTube rewind so empowering

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I haven’t had that blue box cheddar in years, but it’s good shit!

I like it all... tasty, Swiss... Gouda...Edam...cheddar, mozzarella on pizza.... Camembert.... Brie with sliced strawberry and kiwi fruit on a cracker is the shit.
Any recommendations for ones that aren't too strong, more milky and creamy? Something that goes with that quince jam/paste stuff.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Any recommendations for ones that aren't too strong, more milky and creamy? Something that goes with that quince jam/paste stuff.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camembert

This may have been the white shelled stuff you tried... although there are probably a few white shelled cheeses.

Camembert is the one that goes with strawberry and kiwi the best... I think I said Brie before, but meant this shit. Goes great with anything sweet.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Just take a look at the like/dislike ratio lmfao. I think it’s clear the overwhelming majority at least on YouTube is sick and tired of the forced politics which happens to be purely from the left lol. Anyways if y’all haven’t seen it watch it here and get ready for a dose of empowerment.

@K E @ASSASSIN @Fear.The.Roo @Armchair critic @south of heaven
Not fair, you didn’t include me on your list, gonna go get my Klennex now...

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Just take a look at the like/dislike ratio lmfao. I think it’s clear the overwhelming majority at least on YouTube is sick and tired of the forced politics which happens to be purely from the left lol. Anyways if y’all haven’t seen it watch it here and get ready for a dose of empowerment.

@K E @ASSASSIN @Fear.The.Roo @Armchair critic @south of heaven
Fucken retards, what a bunch of virtue signalling fucktards honestly is this the shit our youth swallow up these days??? We are truly in the end of days!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fucken retards, what a bunch of virtue signalling fucktards honestly is this the shit our youth swallow up these days??? We are truly in the end of days!
It really is fucked aye bro haha. You wanna hear a joke that’s not an actual joke? Lilly singh had a sook that the highest paid youtubers this year were all men and blamed ancient undustry methods for that happening lollll. But she was fine last year being the highest paid youtuber lol. Can’t fkn deal.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Why don’t they tune in to Jason A, Jeremiah Cohen, Truthunedited and The Watchman for real dose of reality FFS!

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I haven’t had that blue box cheddar in years, but it’s good shit!

I like it all... tasty, Swiss... Gouda...Edam...cheddar, mozzarella on pizza.... Camembert.... Brie with sliced strawberry and kiwi fruit on a cracker is the shit.
Fuck me dude, you went a bit Lefty at the end there lol

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Check these fucktards out... Bearing nails it lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What's your fav? Kraft Cheddar in the blue box is my fave. Misses made me try the soft one with the white shit on the outside, didn't eat the outside but the inside was awesome lol
How can you not enjoy a slice of Coon!!!!!

Actually the Hillview Tasty Cheese from Woolies is bloody nice too.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

This may have been the white shelled stuff you tried... although there are probably a few white shelled cheeses.

Camembert is the one that goes with strawberry and kiwi the best... I think I said Brie before, but meant this shit. Goes great with anything sweet.
Brie and camembert are the same thing. Cheese makers are just fucking with us.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Ok here’s something different for ya if you like that kind of stuff, I have made this heaps of times!

Whisk a couple of eggs, and have a seperate bowl of krummies aside
( breadcrumbs )

Cut your camembert into largish size triangles, dip into eggwash then cover with breadcrumbs and fry in a deepfryer or shallow fry in a pan/saucepan until golden brown and serve with cranberry sauce! Viola deep fried camembert beautiful...

Tip: Freeze your camembert first before frying otherwise it will leak out into oil when frying it!